Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faimon, Hydeni, Tamor: All-encompassing, calculated exp and mana breakdown/comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faimon, Hydeni, Tamor: All-encompassing, calculated exp and mana breakdown/comparison

Summoners War: Exp/Mana - Analysis and Scenario Comparisons

** Major Features found in the spreadsheet guide (link above)... **

>>Experience analysis<<
    Takes into account...
    -Experience awarded by winning scenarios
    -Monster leveling and evolution experience costs saved by obtaining 2*, 3*, and 2* Rainbowmon monsters via victory drops and unknown scroll summons
    -Monster leveling and evolution experience costs saved by obtaining 2* and 3* monsters via victory drops and unknown scroll summons
    -Enery drops ("regain")

>>Mana analysis<<
    Takes into account...
    -Mana awarded by winning scenarios
    -Evolution mana costs saved by obtaining 2* and 3* monster drops as well as 2* Rainbowmon drops
    -Evolution mana costs saved by obtaining 2* and 3* monsters from unknown summon scroll drops
    -Sale of victory awarded runes
    -Mana cost of summoning monsters from unknown scrolls drops
    -Enery drops ("regain")

>>Results Section - "Simple View"<<
    Our Simple View page allows you to quickly view and compare the experience and mana earnings of multiple scenarios, at a glance. We have presented every scenario with a percentage, relating the given area's earnings to the highest rated scenario, Faimon 1 Hell.

>>In-Depth Data Collection Page<<
    We reveal all the data to visitors. Every single run is recorded for full transparency into our project. Over 1,500 runs collected... and counting!
    Current scenarios analyzed:
    Faimon 1 Normal
    Faimon 1 Hard
    Faimon 1 Hell
    Tamor 3 Hell
    Hydeni 1 Hell

Future Updates:
    -Aiden categories to be added
    -Chiruka categories to be added

~ Use link below or above to go to the spreadsheet guide ~
    Last edited by tkddans; 07-09-2015, 10:23 PM.

I'm just gonna skip to the bottom of this and say, give me my post count.
    Also, I see Faimon eveywhere in this post without actually reading it.
    The answer is: Chow.

Comment

• Sparkstein
      Sparkstein commented
      Editing a comment
      Ferun hell stage 5 is nice with a Chow.

Originally posted by Sovyen View Post
    I'm just gonna skip to the bottom of this and say, give me my post count.
    Also, I see Faimon eveywhere in this post without actually reading it.
    The answer is: Chow.

Please check out the post again, I have made edits to be more clear.

Comment

Is there any particular reason why the "new" maps rarely are in any of the guides of this kind?

Comment

• tkddans
        tkddans commented
        Editing a comment
        If it is any map after Faimon, it is typically too difficult to recommend to players for day-to-day farming for exp. I'm pleased to add any area to the spreadsheet though if there is ample data on drop rates from that area.

• h2mst3r
        h2mst3r commented
        Editing a comment
        Also i believe the new maps give minimum 1 star mob. where as faimon is a minimum 2 star mob. it does help u in terms of grinding and finding fodders

• tkddans
        tkddans commented
        Editing a comment
        With the new update, Aiden drops 2*'s instead of 1*'s. This will make a big difference in the worth of Aiden compared to Faimon. Please keep checking our project for updated results.

Originally posted by Narkast View Post
      Is there any particular reason why the "new" maps rarely are in any of the guides of this kind?
      Harder for a mon to solo...

Anyway, I can't wait to see Tamor, to be specific, see if Tamor hell works out better than Faimon normal...

Comment

Originally posted by MedalChamp View Post
        Harder for a mon to solo...

Anyway, I can't wait to see Tamor, to be specific, see if Tamor hell works out better than Faimon normal...

As we speak, I'm adding data for Tamor. You can even look at the data collection tab on the spreadsheet to see me adding data in real time. It is all automatically calculated and results are shown on the "Full View" sheet. That being said, I'm almost positive that Tamor is going to be worse than every faimon difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by tkddans View Post

As we speak, I'm adding data for Tamor. You can even look at the data collection tab on the spreadsheet to see me adding data in real time. It is all automatically calculated and results are shown on the "Full View" sheet. That being said, I'm almost positive that Tamor is going to be worse than every faimon difficulty
          I guess I'll stop farming Tamor hell if that turns out to be true, but we shall see. Doubt any of my friend mons can solo Faimon hell, with maybe 10-15 exceptions.

Comment

I've found Vrofagus 4 to be a hefty XP gain, if not, I also do Aiden 4.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Perhaps we'll run it and add it! Thanks for the suggestion. We always want to find the data made by other people too, so if you know of anyone who ran that area already, we'll be glad to take a look.

Nice guide, dude. Good job!

One thing, this guide works efficiently only under infinity fooder condition.
            Just want to remind anyone who read this guide, fooder is more rare than exp except you have 500++ unknowns.
            Looking for 2* drop is better than raising a 1*.

Just my 2 cent.
            Cheers.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Great constructive commentary. You're right. That's also why I like to look at the "Full View" section of the spreadsheet to see which area leans toward monster drops exp more than raw exp earned. Faimon normal is fantastic in this regard. You may find that you run out of fodder a loooot less by playing faimon normal than you would in hard, and yet the overall score of normal and hard are almost the same (exp+mana)!

Bump periodically. what I do to make it less spammy is I delete my previous comment (if it is the last) and bump it again. Makes it more neater I guess.

Anywho, faimon I would recommend not because of the exp but because of the fodder drops. 2* fodder helps lessen the farming even if you get less exp. Chinruka is the only other map that only drops 2* fodder at minimum and boy is that place hard to farm.
            Last edited by Skeletoon; 06-29-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, the fodder drops are huge in faimon due to the minimum value of 2*, as opposed to 1*'s. If you want to check out exactly how much exp those fodder drops are worth, go to the spreadsheet's "Full View" tab. I've factored it into what faimon's value ultimately is.

Faimon Hell Daily Farmer TM.

Hail to FAIMON! There are decent 3* food drop as well as 2* drop and return of energy.
            Not to mentioned easy and fast to kill doggies.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              You run hell with a carrier most of the time, I assume? You should check the spreadsheet and see whether carrying through hell is better or worse than the other options. Using a carrier in hell turns out to be worse than faimon hard and normal without the use of a carrier (that is, going through with a rep of all four of your own monsters with none of them at max level).

Essentially, only ever fight with a carrier if you can't beat any a faimon difficulty without one. Prefer going without one than with, even if it's normal/hard. Obviously hell is best though if you look at the spreadsheet.

• Elcrest
              Elcrest commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course I farm faimon with fodders.
              And I knew really well that in case of mana farm and energy return - Faimon normal. In case of exp per energy - Faimon hard.
              I tested different locations and can say that Faimon it the best one)
              Why I am running hell? Hell's drops of 3* food is better. Nice price of runes.
              And I can't play all day long. So I need to burn energy fast.
              I really do love rifts for that. Fast exp, mana and energy burntXD
              Also Hell is better if you want to lvl up faster (half a day to lvl up from 1 to 40).

I'd recommend Chiruka for fast lvling, but it's super hard to farm.
              Anyway thanks for the info) was interesting to read, but I still will stick with Faimon.

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya running Hell with a max'd monster versus running normal/hard (without a max'd monster) makes sense if you just like to speed things up. I gotcha

Excluding time factor, Chinruka would probably beat all of them. Maybe not mana though.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              As soon as I have data on Chiruka, I would love to put in into my spreadsheets.

The only suggestion would be making a group for:
            - Best XP gain with rep/no carriers
            - Best XP gain with carrier

For easy viewing purposes.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey I took into consideration your post and made sweeping changes in the aesthetic. What do you think?

• Destructo87
              Destructo87 commented
              Editing a comment
              perfect, great job tkddans

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks And btw, things are changing all the time. Check us out from time to time! Also, with the new Aiden update to monster drops (no more 1*'s, instead 2*'s drop), the results are changing as we speak. Aiden may become better than Faimon, we'll see.

how would you rank chiruka normal?

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know yet, we haven't got any data on its drop rates. Once we finish gathering data on faimon, Tamor, and hydeni, then we'll go for chiruka.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I farm Aiden Forest 1 with my Lushen. He can't do it on his own, but if I am leveling up a 6 star monster or I use a friends he has no problems. I'm pretty sure it gives much more exp per energy.

Comment

• tkddans
              tkddans commented
              Editing a comment
              Aiden is among our future goals in the project. Thanks for the feedback, we'll try to give you guys our data on aiden as well
          Working...
          X