Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n3o
    commented on 's reply
    While I agree that is is old, someone bumped it so it was on top. I would argue that even on release it was already pretty unreliable.

• BigDaddyToe
    commented on 's reply
    even though this post was from long ago, it still helps specially for beginners... however, was not updated since 2015
    And with all the updates and monster balancing we have .. plus the new monsters ... some of info there are no longer reliable.. (but still helpful)

• n3o
    replied
    Great thread but I would remove the revenge off-set from most of the lategame build. Units like tarq are only used in speed teams where they will never be attacked anyway. Putting blade for more stats is so much better.

another question i have is why is light samurai runed violent and dark rage? Both should be rage IMO and both are only used in arena cleave teams for the exact same purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Skeletoon
    commented on 's reply
    trois3 Not available.

• trois3
    commented on 's reply
    how can i access this part of the guide?

• LiquidWind
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Skeletoon I just summoned a Mimirr (light barbaric king) and I see you say despair revenge is good for him. He has no AOE attack and his 3rd attack already has stun. Why despair? I thought violent revenge could be good... Thanks for this guide, it is a great information resource...

• Jewazi
    replied
    great thread!

Leave a comment:

• Calikid32190
    replied
    One thing I didn't see in this guide and I don't understand because I'm new to the game is when people reference to put specific runes in the 2/4/6 slots what does that actually mean? Also is that what the guide is referring to when you put something like def/def/def?

Leave a comment:

• hellofriends
    replied
    This guide is missing Harg+Fairy King, any plans to add?

Leave a comment:

• lilnineja
    commented on 's reply
    I see. Then Crit Rate substats should reach at least 60%?

• Skeletoon
    commented on 's reply
    Because in Arena It's kill or be killed

• Hipek
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, as most of people would do ctrl+F. ^^"
    I'm just pointing it that it would be better to not place unfinished list or leave some blank spots instead.

• lilnineja
    replied
    Just wanna know why CritDmg% on slot 4 for Water Pioneer?

Leave a comment:

• Skeletoon
    commented on 's reply
    Did you read the "Do not read this post" on top of the table you read?

• Hipek
    replied
    Are you sure that Emma is 3x blade with 100% crit rate in early? and atk monster in late?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X