No announcement yet.

[Game Guide] How to rune your units!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. First of all, I would like to thank you for this awesome and helpful guide.

What I wanna know is why crit rate on the 4th slot for wind/fire griffon and water oracle? :/

Comment

• Skeletoon
      Skeletoon commented
      Editing a comment
      CritRate for the griffons because they're made for speed clearing. Since they are mostly used in dungeons, they are often built with damage to speed up runs.

As for water oracle, her 1st skill of course.

• Are you sure that Emma is 3x blade with 100% crit rate in early? and atk monster in late?

Comment

• Skeletoon
      Skeletoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you read the "Do not read this post" on top of the table you read?

• Hipek
      Hipek commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, as most of people would do ctrl+F. ^^"
      I'm just pointing it that it would be better to not place unfinished list or leave some blank spots instead.

• Just wanna know why CritDmg% on slot 4 for Water Pioneer?

Comment

• Skeletoon
      Skeletoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Because in Arena It's kill or be killed

• lilnineja
      lilnineja commented
      Editing a comment
      I see. Then Crit Rate substats should reach at least 60%?

• This guide is missing Harg+Fairy King, any plans to add?

Comment

• One thing I didn't see in this guide and I don't understand because I'm new to the game is when people reference to put specific runes in the 2/4/6 slots what does that actually mean? Also is that what the guide is referring to when you put something like def/def/def?

Comment

• great thread!

Comment

• Great thread but I would remove the revenge off-set from most of the lategame build. Units like tarq are only used in speed teams where they will never be attacked anyway. Putting blade for more stats is so much better.

another question i have is why is light samurai runed violent and dark rage? Both should be rage IMO and both are only used in arena cleave teams for the exact same purpose.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
            BigDaddyToe commented
            Editing a comment
            even though this post was from long ago, it still helps specially for beginners... however, was not updated since 2015
            And with all the updates and monster balancing we have .. plus the new monsters ... some of info there are no longer reliable.. (but still helpful)

• n3o
            n3o commented
            Editing a comment
            While I agree that is is old, someone bumped it so it was on top. I would argue that even on release it was already pretty unreliable.
        Working...
        X