Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players

I suggest the COM2 doesn’t let players who have no account play on any of the regular courses.!

I just had to suffer through some AH hit +29. They hit the ball every direction but towards the hole.!

VID_2465e3cd is a certified J.O.!

It is likely your opponent was going for perfect shots to get the Fashion Hero costumes. Unfortunately Com didn't think this through to well.

Comment

Originally posted by baknuchel View Post
      It is likely your opponent was going for perfect shots to get the Fashion Hero costumes. Unfortunately Com didn't think this through to well.
      Yeah, I tanked a few rounds to get perfect shots but I did it on tour rounds where I wasn't making anyone else suffer through it.

Comment

• baknuchel
        baknuchel commented
        Editing a comment
        Plaidmoon I agree it is better on tour so you don't stuff others up.

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

Feedback: Golfers with no intention to play the field were delaying the procession of the match.
      Suggestion: Take into consideration these unintended tactics being used when planning future events like these.

Actions taken: Forwarded

Sharing your experience with the developers and voicing your concerns in consideration of Golf Star is much appreciated!

-ZenithAngler-
      Last edited by ZenithAngler; 06-29-2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I did the 3 perfect shots on a hole for the outfit event, over and over. I did it in one hole match tournament so that I was not holding up my opponent for too long. Actually won 2 game with bogeys.
        Last edited by jonbegamin; 07-07-2020, 11:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by baknuchel View Post

Not with that one.! But I’ve seen that too.!

Comment

Working...
          X