Sugerencia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugerencia

Los artículos de combinación estánen +10. Deberían permitir potenciar a +20 o entregarlos ya potenciados a +20.

Hello @mdv436715ca,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I take it that you would like there to be +20 Combination Materials in the game.

Suggestion: Create +20 Combination Materials

If this is correct, please send me a confirmation.

Once your confirmation is received, I will pass on the suggestion to the developers.

Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Por ejemplo, es más conveniente para mi obtener un artículo último y potenciar a +20 Y de esa manera consigo el 100% máximo de la combinación. De esta manera los artículos de combinación último solo dan hasta la mitad.

Comment

Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
        Hello @mdv436715ca,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I take it that you would like there to be +20 Combination Materials in the game.

Suggestion: Create +20 Combination Materials

If this is correct, please send me a confirmation.

Once your confirmation is received, I will pass on the suggestion to the developers.

Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-
        Confirmo lo escrito antes.

Comment

Hello @mdv436715ca,

I've gone ahead and confirmed with the developers regarding your suggestion.

The information I've researched and reconfirmed with the developers may be of help to you.

Your suggestion was to have +20 Combination Materials created in the game.
          The current Combination Success Rate is dependent on the Material's Power-up Level.

Once the material reaches a power-up level of +10 the Success Rate is the same 100% for both Standard Combination and Advanced Combination.

Since this Success Rate is 100% for both types of combinations a +10 or +20 will have no difference.

With this information, I believe your suggestion may need a bit of change.
          Perhaps you would like the following possible suggestions:

Have changes made to +10 marker on Combination Material Club/Bag/Cover A
          1. >>to have the Power-up Level displayed as +10~+20 to represent the 100% Success Rate
          2. >>to have the Success Rate displayed instead of the Power-up Level
          3. >>to have the Success Rate displayed mentioned in the item's description instead and rid of the +10 marker
          4. >>Others? Please mention.

Actions taken: Will wait on confirmation

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
          Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
            Hello @mdv436715ca,

I've gone ahead and confirmed with the developers regarding your suggestion.

The information I've researched and reconfirmed with the developers may be of help to you.

Your suggestion was to have +20 Combination Materials created in the game.
            The current Combination Success Rate is dependent on the Material's Power-up Level.

Once the material reaches a power-up level of +10 the Success Rate is the same 100% for both Standard Combination and Advanced Combination.

Since this Success Rate is 100% for both types of combinations a +10 or +20 will have no difference.

With this information, I believe your suggestion may need a bit of change.
            Perhaps you would like the following possible suggestions:

Have changes made to +10 marker on Combination Material Club/Bag/Cover A
            1. >>to have the Power-up Level displayed as +10~+20 to represent the 100% Success Rate
            3. >>to have the Success Rate displayed mentioned in the item's description instead and rid of the +10 marker
            4. >>Others? Please mention.

Actions taken: Will wait on confirmation

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
            Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-
            Perfecto. Excelente confirmo

Comment

Hello @mdv436715ca,

Thank you for your confirmation.

I've forwarded the following suggestions to the developers.

Suggestions:

Actions taken: Forwarded

Best regards,
              -ZenithAngler-

Comment

Working...
              X