Wind String Master Passive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind String Master Passive

I think you either need to remove the cooldown of her passive for her to be effective. Her 2nd skill isn't that OP to be frank, and her passive's 30% reduction only affects her and not all allies so I don't see her being OP at this point.

It's either give her this passive BUT without cooldown in it OR add the Wind Giant Warrior's passive effect whenever she gets attacked, her cooldowns will be reduced incremented by 1.

Like seriously, at first glance after being released, she's already useless.

It's a 4star, ffs

Comment

• Espeon233
      Espeon233 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol you'll see in the next patches, i've been a player eversince this game came out, i can actually be in the dev team LOL i know when something's not right.

Remember the time when this forum declared Leo and Juno under the NOT TO BUFF list? LOL I was against that since I know they're too much of an underdog that time, and so com2us changed their passive and now they're more useful.

What I'm saying is, everytime i suggest something, the devs or youtubers have the same thoughts too, so. sorry to burst your bubble, I know you're against this but it's already a fact that they need more love lol

-1 on your comment

Why not but the better i think is to increase to 10% the damage of the skill because 5% is too weak.

Comment

I think she is too similar to the light one, and the light one is better. But odds of getting the light one is pretty low.

Comment

sorry guys, but SeanB already agreed to my suggestion LOL even youtubers think she needs a cooldown removal on her passive. I'm already satisfied knowing they have the same thoughts as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon233 View Post
          lol you'll see in the next patches, i've been a player eversince this game came out, i can actually be in the dev team LOL i know when something's not right.

Remember the time when this forum declared Leo and Juno under the NOT TO BUFF list? LOL I was against that since I know they're too much of an underdog that time, and so com2us changed their passive and now they're more useful.

What I'm saying is, everytime i suggest something, the devs or youtubers have the same thoughts too, so. sorry to burst your bubble, I know you're against this but it's already a fact that they need more love lol

-1 on your comment
          Sure, you know when something's not right
          like in this topic?

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...ess-since-2014

It's 2020 and Sian is still Lushens food
          maybe you didn't have a good cooperation with the rest of the dev team, lol

Comment

Working...
          X