Fix the REVIVE of Beast Riders mons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the REVIVE of Beast Riders mons

Okay...com2us. You just literally start to ruin the game since u buffed Miho so now we can see in top defences stacks (in arena) all deff is bunch of Miho's the units are critting even if they are about 20 CritR EVERY time. So its kinda SAD because....i thought the game were about many variative and interesting combs to think about it, to develop and thats the process which is interesting. Now you just need a Miho....a Vanessa and some other mons to place it into defence and do nothing. Because Miho is so annoying and OP now. Its make no sence to play when you cannot do something to just STOP critting. No?

BUT NOW - you've done way more dumb situation in game with those Beast Riders. Literally those who have two or three BR's (better if it's defferent element) and use with rivivers and spd lead like Vanessa it gives you everything. Of course you need some runes to put on and.... it is hard to obtain yes but... we're not talking about rune farming. We talk about situation when you need to kill ONE Beast Rider 4 times (because it's revive from Vanessa passive ON THE PUMA) it's actually not giving any ideas how to counter it. Of course you can tell if i'd have spd substat in aech rune about +30 and use tiana and def break on all and hit them like Lushen with +100 spd/250cd and some other dmgrs like Alicia with quite same stats i can win this comb. But no, not everyone from g1/g2 player has a unit with very swift runes so it will be like +200 on Tiana. No. Someone like me have the best Swift set +190 on BERNARD and i can farm the arena. But this situation with this Miho/with this BR's you dont give any variation any interest to get to competate in arena. Because 4 times to kill ONE unit its very unfair and its not the way it meant to be. You ruin the game. What next? You will add some monster which can live with some special buff that no one has and it will be also game ruining process? And can be bought only for money with some chance. Will you stop doing this?

The game needs a change. At least Vanessa reviving - okay if its revive from Vanessa then make it like the BR revives without that hellish mount with a low hp like Vanessa revive ANY OTHER unit. At least you will make 3 lives which is....better...i guess. Why you create so imbalance unit? Dont ruin the game! Its the best game that we have.

Even if i kill BR with Raki (or other unit which interupt revive process) i need to do it on the 2nd life and better if i put a def break because it not gonna kill without def break to do all that HELL stuff to kill ONE of BR that can be placed in def. But im also talking about three BR's in this situation.

absolutely. additionally, raki, avaris, and other antirevive mons (jaara lul) don't even work on beast riders. there is literally no way to counter beast riders like you can counter perna and others. a bs mechanic. if you hit a beast rider with a raki 3rd skill, it should die. not go into rider form.

Comment

+1 for Miho and BR
      Or maybe change this for something like Beast Rider leave her mount if she die during multihit and not after like now OR something like Kled (League of Legends) , she start the fight with 150% HP (100% for the mount and 50% for her) and if she go under 33% HP(without mount) , BR spell change and she can only recover these 67% HP if she die and be revive.

Comment

Just get an Isis

Comment

• smurfingurmom
          smurfingurmom commented
          Editing a comment
          Isis needs a buff. I have had her for 2 years and she does not work well. I tried to explain everything in detail and by the time I posted it I got "Error 403" trying to comment here so now this is the response you get.

#NerfMiho2020

Fire ifrit and Isis do not work on them. They are too fast they can escape from oblivion very fast! Isis is so stupid with 5 turns CD. Fire ifrit is better than Isis but not enough.

The best counter them now is Leo.

If wind beast rider, she is weak againts to DEF team.

If Fire beast rider, generally usual play can fight her.

For water beast rider, so op. She can counter anyteam lol.

Comment

• smurfingurmom
          smurfingurmom commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Isis is stupid. Everyone procs out of her "amazing" third skill constantly. And you cant spd tune an AO because then you don't have enough damage to clear. She needs something done bad.

#NerfMiho2020

Miho has interesting mechanics. I agree that the BR's must be revived without the mount or find another way to better balance this. Many players only play with Vanessa + BR + BR + BR + BR .... ridiculous !!

Comment

Right. Where's the answer from DEV or slaves which can enter here (like "Moderator" or some) and tell that im so wrong about this complaint?

Comment

• er0L
            er0L commented
            Editing a comment
            if you want to make a complaint and hope to get an answer from com2us write a ticket - i can't remember when the last time was, somebody official wrote in this forum

Originally posted by Qweez View Post
          Okay...com2us. You just literally start to ruin the game since u buffed Miho so now we can see in top defences stacks (in arena) all deff is bunch of Miho's the units are critting even if they are about 20 CritR EVERY time. So its kinda SAD because....i thought the game were about many variative and interesting combs to think about it, to develop and thats the process which is interesting. Now you just need a Miho....a Vanessa and some other mons to place it into defence and do nothing. Because Miho is so annoying and OP now. Its make no sence to play when you cannot do something to just STOP critting. No?

BUT NOW - you've done way more dumb situation in game with those Beast Riders. Literally those who have two or three BR's (better if it's defferent element) and use with rivivers and spd lead like Vanessa it gives you everything. Of course you need some runes to put on and.... it is hard to obtain yes but... we're not talking about rune farming. We talk about situation when you need to kill ONE Beast Rider 4 times (because it's revive from Vanessa passive ON THE PUMA) it's actually not giving any ideas how to counter it. Of course you can tell if i'd have spd substat in aech rune about +30 and use tiana and def break on all and hit them like Lushen with +100 spd/250cd and some other dmgrs like Alicia with quite same stats i can win this comb. But no, not everyone from g1/g2 player has a unit with very swift runes so it will be like +200 on Tiana. No. Someone like me have the best Swift set +190 on BERNARD and i can farm the arena. But this situation with this Miho/with this BR's you dont give any variation any interest to get to competate in arena. Because 4 times to kill ONE unit its very unfair and its not the way it meant to be. You ruin the game. What next? You will add some monster which can live with some special buff that no one has and it will be also game ruining process? And can be bought only for money with some chance. Will you stop doing this?

The game needs a change. At least Vanessa reviving - okay if its revive from Vanessa then make it like the BR revives without that hellish mount with a low hp like Vanessa revive ANY OTHER unit. At least you will make 3 lives which is....better...i guess. Why you create so imbalance unit? Dont ruin the game! Its the best game that we have.

Even if i kill BR with Raki (or other unit which interupt revive process) i need to do it on the 2nd life and better if i put a def break because it not gonna kill without def break to do all that HELL stuff to kill ONE of BR that can be placed in def. But im also talking about three BR's in this situation.
          But please look at their passive skill again. "MAX HP will be decreased by 50% and AttackSpeed by 15% when you dismount the Beast. The inflicted damage on the enemy will be increased by 100%." I actually have 2 BR. (water and wind) and NO Vanessa. I wish I have her. BRs are only OP if you have super godlike rune on them, let's say maybe C2 quality and above. My rank is only F3-C1 at max, and I can't even fully utilize them.

They're very stat hungry. They need high SPD, high ATTK, high CR, high CD. Oh not forgetting about some Accuracy + Vio procs as well. And when you have these, there's very little gap left for HP or Def, which makes them glass canon. When you kill the Puma for the first time, they get even fragile. Another proc from Violent or Stun can easily send them back to Amazon.

I tell you, they're really fragile and not necessary they can 1-shot kill your monsters, if you bring a tank with you. They are only OP if you have very awesome rune on them, which I am referring to those very high tiers ranking players. And those players surely knows how to counter these BR.

Those who have revivers + BR, then lucky them. But not all players have those. 5 years + of playing andI still don't have any 33% Speed Lead for Arena. And still don't have any Nat5 AoE stripper. So everyone's unit is different, you can't just ask the game to remove their kit just because someone has a better combination of the unit. It's not broken to the extend its unplayable. This "unmount" feature is what makes them different from other monsters, and probably make other players to keep summoning for them, thus bringing cash flow to the game.

These are just my 2cents, no hard feeling yo, don't bash me. Cheers.

Comment

Maybe no need to remove the feature. It's their specialty. To balance it, we can

1. Allow multihit to hit through form change. If first hit makes it dismount, the rest will atk the rider
            2. Revive revives him at full hp rider. Eladriel full hp revive revive in beast form

Comment

Originally posted by Gearsecond View Post

But please look at their passive skill again. "MAX HP will be decreased by 50% and AttackSpeed by 15% when you dismount the Beast. The inflicted damage on the enemy will be increased by 100%." I actually have 2 BR. (water and wind) and NO Vanessa. I wish I have her. BRs are only OP if you have super godlike rune on them, let's say maybe C2 quality and above. My rank is only F3-C1 at max, and I can't even fully utilize them.

They're very stat hungry. They need high SPD, high ATTK, high CR, high CD. Oh not forgetting about some Accuracy + Vio procs as well. And when you have these, there's very little gap left for HP or Def, which makes them glass canon. When you kill the Puma for the first time, they get even fragile. Another proc from Violent or Stun can easily send them back to Amazon.

I tell you, they're really fragile and not necessary they can 1-shot kill your monsters, if you bring a tank with you. They are only OP if you have very awesome rune on them, which I am referring to those very high tiers ranking players. And those players surely knows how to counter these BR.

Those who have revivers + BR, then lucky them. But not all players have those. 5 years + of playing andI still don't have any 33% Speed Lead for Arena. And still don't have any Nat5 AoE stripper. So everyone's unit is different, you can't just ask the game to remove their kit just because someone has a better combination of the unit. It's not broken to the extend its unplayable. This "unmount" feature is what makes them different from other monsters, and probably make other players to keep summoning for them, thus bringing cash flow to the game.

These are just my 2cents, no hard feeling yo, don't bash me. Cheers.
              Well. Having those riders with Vaness rly makes easier pvp content. But rune gaining is just the matter of time. Of course i tell about this problem because im in the rank from g1-g2. I can easy take it....in the mid and close to the end of week. But in rush hour the best which i can....(well maybe i win some g1 maybe g2 if i be lucky) but most thing is that when u see those riders you understand that you might lose. If theres some restriction to make only ONE turn to them. But if theres a vio set...IN THIS GAME....that vio can be SO PAIN in the azz - they done this. And its completely....i dont know even what to say.
              About rune gaining i think its not so hard to obtain 4-5 decent sets because rune farming with this dimension became much easier. Of course violent only from dragons. But i think theres some rule for newbies that will make an better chance to get good rune if you are at the start like....mid player or some.

Comment

Bump they need to fix riders. So broken and too op. Or get a counter for them.

Comment

i write to admin of this hellwhole place. He just ignore. Okay. They do bad only themselves. I will play a little bit and sell this garbage acc. Whatever price will be. Actually the demands of potentional buyers now on so low level so it shows the real picture that even if you have a g2 acc - nobody interested rly to buy this. Game is about donate right now. So i think the rest of people will do the same. Or even just stop playing. Because....lets be honest - new players who entered here - they have no chance. Literally. Nothing. Maybe some of then just stupid and dont realize that this is just a mess and waste of time. Some of us...who play many hours a day and play from the beggining or some like that we dont deserve this sh**. Game needs many changes, and responsibility. These chinese or...whatever...korean people they dont take any responsibility, dont care about clients. If you pay them money you need to be careful. Because as i understand as i heard that they think that they are top race humans in the world and cheat or rob a white people is a honor or a good did.

The same thing are happened to lineage 2. Well maded game and so awesome. So addictive. And hardcore. As this mobile one. But....l2 now is only about donate and...almost no one play that. The same thing will be here, You will see

Comment

The solution is tu put a cooldown on BR passive to nerf the combo

Comment

Working...
                    X