Missing daily stars after the new update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing daily stars after the new update

Since the update yesterday, the one star that’s available for every 12 hours is missing, pls fix and compensate asap

And then.... One day,... It miraculously disappears...

The 2x daily free star has gone

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Your report about the 2x Daily Stars has been forwarded.

Thank you for your report.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Update
        =====

I've confirmed with the developers that the x2 star was removed.
        The said star was actually x1 star and it was offered along with the Daily Mission "Acquire 1 free Star at the Recommended Item Page"

Unfortunately, it was part of the Daily Mission and since it was replaced with another Daily Mission at this time, it is no longer being offered.

Details regarding the replacement was mentioned in the March 25th maintenance: https://bit.ly/2Jqv49v .

Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
          baknuchel commented
          Editing a comment
          Was 1 star twice a day

• ZenithAngler
          ZenithAngler commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello @baknuchel,

Thank you for the info. I'll check if it's the same one that they had informed me of.

I'll get back to you.

-ZenithAngler-

Do they think we are stupid? Don't answer that

Comment

• baknuchel
          baknuchel commented
          Editing a comment
          They don't think Jeff

Hello Golfers,

There may have been some miscommunication between me and the developers.
        Most likely, a mistake on my part.

I kindly ask for your patience while I go check the information and ask the developers again.

Sorry for the confusion.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Daily free star twice a day has always been there, wayyyy long before daily missions even existed

Comment

@ZenithAngler how about the daily free heart? 3 each, twice a day. We want all these back, please!

Comment

• baknuchel
              baknuchel commented
              Editing a comment
              If they put as much effort into fixing bugs as they put into taking stuff away from us then the game would be a lot better.

Hello Golfers,

I've confirmed the following with the developers regarding questions we've been receiving the Free Star give out no longer being offered in the game.

Details about the changes in rewards/acquirable items according to the daily mission.

1. Previous Mission: "Acquire 1 free Star at the Recommended Item Page"
            > Rewards: 40 Hearts & 1 Power-up material
            > Extra acquirable: 1 Star as a free give out for the mission

2. New Mission: "No. of Holes Played"
            > Rewards includes 3 Stars + 40 Hearts

*There were claims that there were 2 Stars given out daily. We've confirmed that there were none. However, the Heart that used to be given out on the Mission Page may have been mistaken for it.

*Overall, there has been an increase in the total amount of stars gainable from the replacement of the new daily mission.

Thank you all for your interest in this change.
            If you have any further questions or reports, please feel free to submit!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Working...
            X