Skills Reset after Update 8.1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills Reset after Update 8.1 ?

After today's update, my sky and punch shots dropped from level 5 to 1, does anyone else have the problem?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2817F674-DB1C-4C51-9236-EA93E022F1CC.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	1895190

Mine did not change

Comment

Hello @BrokenWings,

Thank you for your report.

Please contact the Support Team to have your Skill levels checked.
      Link to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330
      I'll have the developers informed that there are suspicions of Skills being reset.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

have same problem with back spin and punch.
        donĀ“t expect any help next years,

have used link to support team

Comment

No response so far. But i am not really surprised

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for informing me about the delay in responses from the Support Team.

The developers have been notified as well as the Support Team.

Please take into consideration that there may be some delay due to an increased amount of inquiries. However, they do the best they can to get through them in a timely manner.

If you do not receive a response within a week since your inquiry submission date, please do not hesitate to inform me again.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Still no response from them. What kind of idiots are working there?

Comment

• baknuchel
                baknuchel commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely top shelf idiots. Only the best idiots get to maintain Golfstar.

still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting still waiting

Comment

Hello @mb78,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't heard a response yet.

I'll let the developers and the Support Team know about the support services, but please note that it hasn't been a week yet.
                I will let them know you'd like it handled more swiftly.

I kindly ask for your patience. However, if you don't receive a response even after the Monday of next week, please let me know!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Got same error today. Fortunately on Puch shot which I had at Level 2 (the rest are all on Master).

Comment

I noticed that it happened immediately upon reaching level 80, which just happens to be the level for Punch shot with GP to get level 3 and I had it at level 2 so it decides I have a new skill available to me for GP and resets it to level 1 for me. The example in original was on two level 75 requirements. It looks like the problem is when you reach the next level to purchase a skill with GP. Doesn't effect my main account as that is already at level 110.
                    Last edited by baknuchel; 05-16-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Hello @baknuchel,

Thank you for the additional details.

I'll have the developers also informed of the details you've provided.

If it's not too much trouble, would you also be able to submit an inquiry since your level 80 account would need assistance from the Support Team to resolve the skill level change you had witnessed?

Link to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
                        baknuchel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Submitted report. Now I suppose I wait for them to completely ignore it like last time I submitted to 1:1 support.
                        This will impact more and more people over time if not fixed, so giving it a shot.

• jim.software
                        jim.software commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You won't be completely ignored. You'll get the auto-response that goes something like this:
                        I see you are having trouble with the punch shot. Go to the help section for more information about how to use the punch shot. If you are still having trouble, submit another report with screenshots and further details.

• ZenithAngler
                        ZenithAngler commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello baknuchel, Great! Thanks for following through.
                        Also, if Support Team responds with the answer that jim.software mentioned, please do let me know. I will have the Support Team and developers informed to have the support services you've received reviewed and have the appropriate measures taken to have your situation resolved.

-ZenithAngler-

4 days wait to get this utter crap from so called support

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-18-53-17-921_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	1895943
                      What chance is them fixing anything with the game when their support process is so stuffed. Below that was a direct quote of the text I submitted. Morons.

Comment

• jim.software
                        jim.software commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's so bad it's almost funny. For sanity purposes, I hope you get it resolved quickly.

• baknuchel
                        baknuchel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not expecting anything Jim. I am not really worried about punch shot as it is the one skill that I don't want levelled up as it is more advantageous at the lower level for the type of shots I use it for. Just don't want other skills resetting when I hit level 85 and don't want others impacted by it either - it is a bug not just specific to my account and needs to be fixed in the code.

Meanwhile I bought the skills again. By the time the developers respond I lost 50 games

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for your follow up on this topic!

I had alerted the Support Team and the developers about this when I saw it (the Support response).

I'm still waiting on an update regarding this report regarding Skill Reset.

If I receive anything I'll also let you know.

-ZenithAngler-
                        Last edited by ZenithAngler; 05-29-2020, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X