Summoner's War won't Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner's War won't Launch

Running on my iPhone 10. App immediately closes after opening.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

Same here. iPhone 10 and my iPad both close immediately

Comment

I'm having the same issue. Only when I use my Ipad does the game instantly crash as soon as I try to open it. My andriod works fine.

Comment

I briefly got my iPad to work (after about a dozen tries launching). Then, my wife and son demanded I hand over my iPad for their use. After return, wouldn't launch there either.

Comment

Same here, Mine shows the Com2Us screen for a second and then crashes on iPhone 7+

Comment

Came here to echo the statements above. iPhone 11 Pro Max, was playing fine earlier today. Tried restarting phone twice, tried closing all other apps, and tried reinstalling. Same problems.

Comment

Same problem..

Comment

Was able to get my iPhone to launch after something like 100 tries (could easily have been more). iPad eventually launched after a fairly absurd number of tries as well.

Seems interesting that if you can launch successfully, the game doesn't seem to crash (at least, It hasn't yet, but only been running a few minutes).

Also noticed a few other apps on my iPhone and iPad that had trouble launching, but those other apps launched after 2-3 tries and then no longer had launch issues.

Seems to be driven by apple tech, but worse with Summoner's War than other apps I run (although I don't have any other comparable gaming apps installed)
                Last edited by Dogstar21; 05-06-2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Both ipad and iphone experiencing the same issue

Comment

Same issue here, it's not launching on my Iphone and Ipad...

Comment

there was an issue with iOS devices earlier
                      from what i know it was already fixed

Comment

Yes, resolved itself sometime last night (and I was away from my PC).

Comment

Working...
                        X