Need neft miho soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need neft miho soon

I know when i post this topic, very many people will not agree because they are owning her. but she need neft like she is too op now and appear everywhere in PVP (defense and offense) even PVE when she can solo 1 vs 4-5 monsters even full nat 5* team. My friend can solo hell mode tartarus with her in speed limit. crazy

My idea for change: she will not need counter or increase atk bar, only counter or only increase atk bar, not both when we hit miho with crt. It even still better to work like garo. with both effect. it make her like get 2 turn more to hit come back and she can easy stun come back attacker from skill 1 and heal hp with vamp rune even full hp. and another problem she is too easy to get crt on her. i dont know why but it is happened very many times. i know someone will show some way to counter her. i know them. but it is when she stay alone. but if she stay in team combo like supports protect, buff immu... monsters counter her will not work or even die before kill her. it is hard to work true. So please read this post and need change something or buff miho to monsters 5* ld, we dont want to see a 3* monster can solo 4-5 monsters 5* in a team, yea. she is stronger 5* monsters, it is not true

+1 not to mention her insane spd and dmg

Comment

Originally posted by hdbk1986 View Post
      blah blah blah
      Can you name any Miho counters?
      Last edited by Tony Sfinos; 05-06-2020, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Miho, like Loren, is free and available to the public, so I don't see a problem with her nerf

I would prefer new monsters (3 *) to appear that are easy counterattacks for Loren and Miho

at this point, simply defeat Miho with Skorgul or shamman (light griff 0cc)

with Loren easy counter is Varus (dark griff) with 100% res or Basalt

Comment

Originally posted by Misiek View Post
          Miho, like Loren, is free and available to the public, so I don't see a problem with her nerf

I would prefer new monsters (3 *) to appear that are easy counterattacks for Loren and Miho

at this point, simply defeat Miho with Skorgul or shamman (light griff 0cc)

with Loren easy counter is Varus (dark griff) with 100% res or Basalt
          Miho is free and available to public?
          Last edited by DrWord; 05-06-2020, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrWord View Post

Miho is free and available to public?
            i have all nat 3* ld and i dont buy any pack for $

takes time but its free

Comment

takes time but its free
              If you said so then ragdoll shouldn't be nerf at all because he's free and available for public. Or all monsters shouldn't be nerf as well.

Comment

Honestly she is annoying, but I don't think she requires a nerf. There are counters for her and they are easy enough to pull off. Before I state what those counters are let me quickly also address the "free" comment. Yes she is a nat 3 but is not a farmable nat 3. I have multiple accounts and one of them has never summoned her. She also isn't a sd so its not as if I could go and get her via those means. Ontop of this it requires time to get her 2A - so it isn't necessary "free" as it cost time and energy.

That aside - originally I felt the same as the comments above (she is too op!) however I set myself the task of working out counters for her and I worked it out and now, no issues dealing with her.

Bombs or dots I find are the easiest way to deal with her. At the moment I am finding my Fire Demon great at knocking her down to one life, giving her dots which leads to her demise when it reaches her turn.

And before someone counters with "you only saying no cause you have one built" Nope not one of my accounts have her built, simply because I can't be bothered doing it.

Comment

• immatx
                  immatx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Karo_Havoc In general people aren't asking for nerfs because there's no counters, it's because she's toxic. For example, lots of people are just picking her in slot 5 in rta after they've lost draft in hopes that they'll luck into a win. Nerfing her wouldn't be so much about decreasing her power level as it would be about turning around a lost line.

• Karo_Havoc
                  Karo_Havoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Again, I don't have the problem here. Tbh I find Verde more toxic in rta then Miho.

takes time but its free
                According to that criterion, all monsters are f2p. I think the guy meant that Miho is not farmable, therefore not available to all.

Comment

Working...
                X