ARIEL Third Skill buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARIEL Third Skill buff

As of today Ariel as very limited uses (ok AD rush hour it's where he shines), but, using a 5* cool archangel 1 hour per week seems a waste...

It is clear that Com2us doesnt want to do him a velajuel clone and thus he will never be able to cleave / dmg properly....so make him better at what he does, healing! As people use him for his S2 and S1 his common to all archangel's let's focus on his S3.

I honestly see two potential buffs:
    1. Simply had cleanse, potentially cleanse + atk bar filling for a trully useful S3
    2. Go the long route and completely remodel Ariel's S3. His brother can ress, so should he! He could become an auto-ress that works automatically on any ally that dies + ressing them + filling their HP and atk bar fully, further increasing is AD usability

What do you think? Do you agree with these type of buffs? If not what would you suggest? Or on the other hand you believe Ariel is just good as it is? I'd appreciate your thoughts

I think adding def buff on S3 would be cool. But a cleanse would be awesome too.

Comment

Then 3rd skill of Abelio need too? His skill similar to Ariel's but even worse...

Comment

Originally posted by xbf View Post
        Then 3rd skill of Abelio need too? His skill similar to Ariel's but even worse...
        Agreed! It's one more monster whose skills are subpar to his other elements counterparties.

Comment

Originally posted by GodsAshes View Post
          As of today Ariel as very limited uses (ok AD rush hour it's where he shines), but, using a 5* cool archangel 1 hour per week seems a waste...

It is clear that Com2us doesnt want to do him a velajuel clone and thus he will never be able to cleave / dmg properly....so make him better at what he does, healing! As people use him for his S2 and S1 his common to all archangel's let's focus on his S3.

I honestly see two potential buffs:
          1. Simply had cleanse, potentially cleanse + atk bar filling for a trully useful S3
          2. Go the long route and completely remodel Ariel's S3. His brother can ress, so should he! He could become an auto-ress that works automatically on any ally that dies + ressing them + filling their HP and atk bar fully, further increasing is AD usability

What do you think? Do you agree with these type of buffs? If not what would you suggest? Or on the other hand you believe Ariel is just good as it is? I'd appreciate your thoughts
          I've suggested buffs for him a hundred times, but they never really buff him. Lets see all archangels 3º skills:

1 - Eladriel - Revives
          2 - Vellajuel - Cleanses, pushes atk-bar and immunity
          3 - Ariel - Heals and pushes atk-bar.
          4 - Artamiel - passive -> atk-bar boost and stack def
          5 - Fermion - passive -> Increase def, decreases dmg taken

They 5 are really different from each other. The only thing we can do that won't change his identity, is to improve his healing abilities.
          How? I think of two possibilities:

1 - Third skill - Rescale all allies HP(Like fire undine), heals them for 20%, and pushes atk bar(like it does today). Thus, even if the allies have the "Unrecoverable" debuf, they'll have their HPs rescaled.

2 - Turn it into a passive skill - Passively heals all allies by 15% of their HP and adds one healling buff for 1 turn everytime he moves. Additionally, decreases damage taken by allies by 15% (like Darion and Dias).

Hope you like it

Comment

Originally posted by Gutsownz View Post

I've suggested buffs for him a hundred times, but they never really buff him. Lets see all archangels 3º skills:

1 - Eladriel - Revives
            2 - Vellajuel - Cleanses, pushes atk-bar and immunity
            3 - Ariel - Heals and pushes atk-bar.
            4 - Artamiel - passive -> atk-bar boost and stack def
            5 - Fermion - passive -> Increase def, decreases dmg taken

They 5 are really different from each other. The only thing we can do that won't change his identity, is to improve his healing abilities.
            How? I think of two possibilities:

1 - Third skill - Rescale all allies HP(Like fire undine), heals them for 20%, and pushes atk bar(like it does today). Thus, even if the allies have the "Unrecoverable" debuf, they'll have their HPs rescaled.

2 - Turn it into a passive skill - Passively heals all allies by 15% of their HP and adds one healling buff for 1 turn everytime he moves. Additionally, decreases damage taken by allies by 15% (like Darion and Dias).

Hope you like it
            the second seems a bit OP (as an Ariel owner, using him in AD, i'd love it :P), but I believe the first (HP Balancing) is very realistic, and could actually be implemented without breaking the game, other units already have similar skills

Comment

Working...
            X