Eludia AI and ..... Resistance?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eludia AI and ..... Resistance?!?

Enter Eludia, the light phoenix. Primed as an AoE Daphnis with lower damage and no shield. That's fine really. What's not fine is this

1. I've set it on arena and siege defense, then do quite a few test run on self attacking. It seems Eludia IS NOT using strip more than half of the time. Any chance the AI could be improved to use strip on first turn at least? Geez

2. Resistance awakening effect on a non sustaining attack type monster without bruiser property? Seriously? Even laika with damage limiting passive finally has his resistance awakening effect changed (which resist could be helpful against oblivion). How about a little love for this LD nat5? If speed or crit rate is too much, even accuracy works.

Again, ain't asking for too much. Just a reasonable AI update and a change that has been previously done on a less premium monster of same type which could have benefited less

Jaara: Hi Eludia, I am you but weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by JAARANEEDSABUFF View Post
      Jaara: Hi Eludia, I am you but weaker.
      At least you have accuracy awakening. This dude has resistance

Comment

Originally posted by jrookie View Post

At least you have accuracy awakening. This dude has resistance
        At least you have a useful skill 3, strip + def break. Jaara is on the same level as a nat 3 (mara).

and tell me again why a 100% NUKER needs accuracy, or brand, on a skill that only hits once?

Comment

I've lost confidence in Com2us's ability to properly balance units.

Comment

Originally posted by dilobenj17 View Post
            I've lost confidence in Com2us's ability to properly balance units.
            Yea. I don't it even wanna mention Teshar anymore. It's also a big joke when a nat4 counterpart is better than her. At least siggy has double mhp scaling and triple cc which is surprisingly good. Teshar is technically just a rundown lagmaron which can't outdamage lushen. She needs another purpose, a rework. Role of AOE nuke ain't gonna work so well with her due to the prevalence of stronger and more easily available nat4

Comment

• bobberfuzz
              bobberfuzz commented
              Editing a comment
              Balance? How about simple math? C2U struggles with anything % based: acc, res, stuns, vio.

• jrookie
              jrookie commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahaha so true. They need to learn maths. And learn to properly balance a unit and create variety in purpose, not colour
          Working...
          X