X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on the World Championship Tournament

Hello Golfers,

I'd like to open up a feedback board regarding the World Championship Tournament Improvements.

Refer to the details here: https://bit.ly/2V6lvSo
    *Schedule in PDT is also provided there.

List of main changes:

1. Tournament Schedule Modification

2. Entry Ticket Modification

3. Tournament Hole Prize Upgrade

Golf Star is always open to your feedback, so feel free to leave here.
    We will do our utmost to provide better gameplay experience to all.

=============================
    Copy of notice on our forum: https://bit.ly/2V6lvSo

Official Withhive Notice : https://www.withhive.com/notice/36877
    **The Official Withhive Ntoice may not be available for viewing after some time.

In all fairness ZenithAngler and this isnt aimed at you but what is the point? Feedback was given on season 8 update, most of it quite negative but nothing changed

Comment

Only thing stop me to play the WCT is the set time entry, some tournaments start either I am sleeping or at the work, or taking care the kids, so if I can’t participate over 70% of the tournaments, I don’t even bother to play even one at all. I hop you can change the format combined customer tournaments and the grand championship, which you put up today’s tournaments and give us 24 hours playing time, so we can choose whenever we free, the final result will be show up at end of the day, the prize addition of each tournament will by the score and points you get from that tournaments. There might be several first prize because they all get the same score and same points, therefor people are encourage to use point drink during the game. maybe one good thing is if I see some one already get some super good score, i can decide to give up that one and play the others.

Comment

• ZenithAngler
        ZenithAngler commented
        Editing a comment
        Passed on!
        Thank you!

-Zenithangler-

If anyone else is reading this and supports it, please give it a Like(Click Thumbs Up Icon).
        Thanks!

ZenithAngler

One suggestion I would like to see, increase the prize pool for ALL of the random tee events just like the No Item and No Pouch events. For some reason, they increased the points for the Random Sands event that ends the week, but none of the others (see screenshot below). I love the addition of the random tee events and increasing the prize pool on all of these would provide incentive for players to play the random events.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20200506-235758_GolfStar.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1895175

Comment

• ZenithAngler
        ZenithAngler commented
        Editing a comment
        Passed on!
        Thank you!

-Zenithangler-

If anyone else is reading this and supports it, please give it a Like(Click Thumbs Up Icon).
        Thanks!
    Working...
    X