• Show
Clear All

• ZenithAngler
    commented on 's reply
    Post approved.

-ZenithAngler-

• Marc-y-marc
    commented on 's reply
    Bit much work, sending messages each day with screenshots every few minutes for 3 devices

• Jeffdragon7
    replied
    Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
    Hello Golfers!

Wow, what a heated topic!

I've compiled these and relayed them to the developers.

There's been so much talk about this update which is good!

However, most of the conversations have been negative and it saddens me to see the community so hurt by this update.

Thank you so much for sharing. Sorry for the inconvenience and for greatly disappointing you all.

ZenithAngler

-ZenithAngler-
    the developers obviously want the game to die, maybe it’s not bringing in enough money now,
    consider this if you sell a product your aim should be to supply a product that your customers enjoy and tell friends about
    so spreading the word and making the product grow. If the developers totally disregard this basic business plan, then there must be a reason and the only one I can think of is becuase they want to end the game
    WGT is growing fast and has literally millions of active players, the reason for this is because they found what people liked and have only made small changes
    please please please think about what players who have been with you for many years before everyone leaves.
    many have built communities within this game and that has probably been all that’s kept some here

Leave a comment:

• jim.software
    commented on 's reply
    Thank You!

• ZenithAngler
    replied
    Hello @jim.software ,

Your feedback regarding your experiencing with the Google AD system on Golf Star and their effect on your devices has been forwarded to the developers.

Feedback on ADs:
    High-def Video Ads require a lot of data, device storage, loading is slow, crashes with no rewards
    Addtional comment: Leave behind cache

Actions taken: Forwarded

Please note that the ADs which are chosen and shown are provided and selected by the Google AD System.

However, your feedback and experience with the ad system are still meaningful to the developers.

Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-

Leave a comment:

• ZenithAngler
    replied
    ------------------------------
    Response update
    ------------------------------

Hello Golfers,

If you are still seeing the pop-up error when trying to view ADs for the AD Watching Bonus rewards, submit the following information to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

1) Date and time of occurrence (E.g.: June 66, 2020 18:36 PDT):
    2) Your Device OS :
    2) How long has this been going on for you?:
    3) Where are you currently playing from? (E.g.: Country):
    4) Screenshot of the full screen displaying the pop-up message.

**Please do not post this information here. If you do, you are putting your own account at risk of being compromised.

-ZenithAngler-

Leave a comment:

• jim.software
    commented on 's reply
    The high definition video ads eat up a lot of data, require quite a bit of device storage, take forever to load, and often crash at the end resulting in no reward.

• Marc-y-marc
    commented on 's reply
    Thnx for your comments Zenith, but the answer back will be restart device, if won't help reinstall the game, clear memory etc blabla, been there, done that, this is not an device thing, I got two fairly new samsung devices, 3gb ram, cleaning memory all the time and only thing I use them for is golfstar, no other apps, so problem isn't the device, but the switch to the ads and the rubbish the ads leave behind on devices

• ZenithAngler
    replied
    Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Please submit the information and details you've mentioned to the Support Team as well.
    Please also provide the device information of your 2 oldest and 2 newest devices.

Thank you for the report. I've also alerted the developers and the Support Team.

Link to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

-ZenithAngler-
    =====

Your report on the same issue on another topic.
    Last edited by ZenithAngler; 06-14-2020, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marc-y-marc
    replied
    ADS WON'T LOAD.............................................. ............ Started on two older devices, where ads did not load, so I switched the accounts to my 2 newest devices, so I had to switch accounts after each ad, that went well for a little while but now the newest devices seem to be infected by the 'ads won't load' bug... Maybe we should make a BOYCOTT ON WATCHING ADS, as ads bring in the big real money for Com, every ad watched makes money for them, so BOYCOTTING ads will hurt COM HARD .

Leave a comment:

• ZenithAngler
    replied
    Notification about Updated response + Additional Feedback
    ==============================================

It can be found on the original notice regarding the Consumable Item Lucky Box End of Use Pre-Notice.

[Official Notice about Consumable Item Lucky Box] https://forum.com2us.com/node/1896666/page2

Thank you

-ZenithAngler-

Leave a comment:

• baknuchel
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree Marc. Why would a new player bother given what they are turning the game into. I would have thought you don't make money by pissing off your customers. Most reasonable people would have chipped some money in along the way to support the game but Con now seem to be just interested in trying to squeeze the last drop of water out of a rock.

• Marc-y-marc
    replied
    You'd think that making the game interesting for new players to to stay and eventually spend some money would be the best way to earn, myself, I spended the most in the beginning too, to catch up, but all changes are just chasing beginners away, removing careermode, little chance of good equipment, and, if you get any you need an enormous amount of GP to power it properly up and now taking away consumables box, pretty sure no new player will stick around as many long time players are abandoning it already, pretty sure more will follow, seems Com is searching for a reason to pull the plug

Leave a comment:

• baknuchel
    replied
    Fat chance of any answers Marc, they will just go ahead and do it anyway. They don't listen and it appears the person responsible for Golfstar maintenance now is very much on about pay to win and could not really give a stuff about the game. Certainly the current maintainer doesn't subscribe to the theory of keep the customer happy and they will keep on paying.

Leave a comment:

• Marc-y-marc
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Zenith, let's hope there are answers before they let it disappear, or better, they let it stay, careermode and consumables box were /are crucial to new players, maybe they can just mix up the content
Working...
X