Comments on the update 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Golfers,

An update regarding the star offer was answered in another topic.

Please refer to the copy below.

Update
    =====

I've confirmed with the developers that the x2 star was removed.
    The said star was actually x1 star and it was offered along with the Daily Mission "Acquire 1 free Star at the Recommended Item Page"

Unfortunately, it was part of the Daily Mission and since it was replaced with another Daily Mission at this time, it is no longer being offered.

Details regarding the replacement was mentioned in the March 25th maintenance: https://bit.ly/2Jqv49v .

Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
      Marc-y-marc commented
      Editing a comment
      It was 1 star each 12 hours (so 2 a day, more or less) and has always been there even way before guild missions even existed

• ZenithAngler
      ZenithAngler commented
      Editing a comment
      Copy of Response
      ==================

Hello Golfers,

I've confirmed the following with the developers regarding questions we've been receiving the Free Star give out no longer being offered in the game.

Details about the changes in rewards/acquirable items according to the daily mission.

1. Previous Mission: "Acquire 1 free Star at the Recommended Item Page"
      > Rewards: 40 Hearts & 1 Power-up material
      > Extra acquirable: 1 Star as a free give out for the mission

2. New Mission: "No. of Holes Played"
      > Rewards includes 3 Stars + 40 Hearts

*There were claims that there were 2 Stars given out daily. We've confirmed that there were none. However, the Heart that used to be given out on the Mission Page may have been mistaken for it.

*Overall, there has been an increase in the total amount of stars gainable from the replacement of the new daily mission.

Thank you all for your interest in this change.
      If you have any further questions or reports, please feel free to submit!

-ZenithAngler-

Seems to occur a lot of connection troubles again lately, wasting quite a few prep round and tickets with maximum ai scores, not able to return, any more experiencing this? I don't have trouble myself but at least 6 in my guilds, various devices and continents

Comment

A number of people in my guild are also experiencing disconnects during prep or battles and in WC

Comment

Newest Scam...
        1800 stars for an outfit where they used to be 1050 stars...????
        Over 70%!!! Price increased...

Comment

These +17 stat outfits were never 1050 stars, I think they used to be 1500 but it could be they were always 1800. The +15 stat outfits are for 1050 stars

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
            Marc-y-marc commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah but Com probably didn't know that..

Hello Golfers,
          ====
          Your report regarding connection issues had been forwarded to the developers last week as soon as I checked it.

If you require further assistance since the incident, please contact the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

====
          Your feedback regarding the outfits has been forwarded to the developers.

Thank you again for your honest feedback.

I'm also checking with the developers regarding the pricing of the outfits.

I will put an update here when I find out anything new.

-ZenithAngler-
          Last edited by ZenithAngler; 05-29-2020, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Hello Golfers,

I've checked with the developers and they've confirmed for me that there have been outfits sold for 1,800 Stars in the past. It was a +17 stat outfit last year.

I will go ahead and forward that the pricing of the current Trendy Blue Outfit is considered unreasonable for its design and the number of gainable stats.

Thank you all for your feedback.

-ZenithAngler-
            Last edited by ZenithAngler; 05-31-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Newest top decision on update 8
              Com is removing CONSUMABLES BOX
              BEFORE REMOVING THE MOST USED BOX by all players, which will piss the lot of, I would really like to know what will be the use for the thousands of PREMIUM coupons I saved up over the time, waiting for the chance box event, that never came back... So, basically, do we get something useful in return, on which we can spend the Premium box tickets, or do we need to waste them all now??

Another deception which guarantees new players will not stick around

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

A similar report was submitted.
                I have provided a copy below.

-ZenithAngler-

===============
                Copy of response
                ===============

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for your feedback on the Consumable Item Lucky Box.

https://forum.com2us.com/node/1896741
                https://forum.com2us.com/node/1896666
                https://forum.com2us.com/node/1896743
                https://forum.com2us.com/node/1887976/page7

The feedback has been received on many parts of the forum already.

I've listed the feedback and the details I've forwarded to the developers:

1. Community feels deceived
                2. Unhappy about the most popular lucky box being taken out of the game
                3. Where can the Premium Coupons be used for later on?
                4. Will there be new update contents where we can use Premium Coupons on?
                5. Will consumable items be available for purchase individually in the future?
                6. To take out this lucky box without offering a replacement is deceitful and unfair
                7. Perhaps it is time for a boycott ( as it was effective in the past )
                8. [Spanish] Year after year changes to the game are made to harm it not improve it. I wish to not have to leave due to these changes.
                9. Concerns that these items will be available only through cash purchase

Actions:
                Forwarded.

-ZenithAngler-

If you'd like to give support, post a reply to the comment.
                If I missed something, please let me know.
                Any new feedback on this change will be monitored to be forwarded to the developers.
                Feel free to share your feedback.

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
                  Marc-y-marc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Zenith, let's hope there are answers before they let it disappear, or better, they let it stay, careermode and consumables box were /are crucial to new players, maybe they can just mix up the content

• Fat chance of any answers Marc, they will just go ahead and do it anyway. They don't listen and it appears the person responsible for Golfstar maintenance now is very much on about pay to win and could not really give a stuff about the game. Certainly the current maintainer doesn't subscribe to the theory of keep the customer happy and they will keep on paying.

Comment

• You'd think that making the game interesting for new players to to stay and eventually spend some money would be the best way to earn, myself, I spended the most in the beginning too, to catch up, but all changes are just chasing beginners away, removing careermode, little chance of good equipment, and, if you get any you need an enormous amount of GP to power it properly up and now taking away consumables box, pretty sure no new player will stick around as many long time players are abandoning it already, pretty sure more will follow, seems Com is searching for a reason to pull the plug

Comment

• baknuchel
                    baknuchel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Totally agree Marc. Why would a new player bother given what they are turning the game into. I would have thought you don't make money by pissing off your customers. Most reasonable people would have chipped some money in along the way to support the game but Con now seem to be just interested in trying to squeeze the last drop of water out of a rock.

• Notification about Updated response + Additional Feedback
                  ==============================================

It can be found on the original notice regarding the Consumable Item Lucky Box End of Use Pre-Notice.

[Official Notice about Consumable Item Lucky Box] https://forum.com2us.com/node/1896666/page2

Thank you

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• ADS WON'T LOAD.............................................. ............ Started on two older devices, where ads did not load, so I switched the accounts to my 2 newest devices, so I had to switch accounts after each ad, that went well for a little while but now the newest devices seem to be infected by the 'ads won't load' bug... Maybe we should make a BOYCOTT ON WATCHING ADS, as ads bring in the big real money for Com, every ad watched makes money for them, so BOYCOTTING ads will hurt COM HARD .

Comment

• Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Please submit the information and details you've mentioned to the Support Team as well.
                      Please also provide the device information of your 2 oldest and 2 newest devices.

Thank you for the report. I've also alerted the developers and the Support Team.

Link to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

-ZenithAngler-
                      =====

Your report on the same issue on another topic.
                      Last edited by ZenithAngler; 06-14-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
                        Marc-y-marc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thnx for your comments Zenith, but the answer back will be restart device, if won't help reinstall the game, clear memory etc blabla, been there, done that, this is not an device thing, I got two fairly new samsung devices, 3gb ram, cleaning memory all the time and only thing I use them for is golfstar, no other apps, so problem isn't the device, but the switch to the ads and the rubbish the ads leave behind on devices

• jim.software
                        jim.software commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The high definition video ads eat up a lot of data, require quite a bit of device storage, take forever to load, and often crash at the end resulting in no reward.

• ------------------------------
                      Response update
                      ------------------------------

Hello Golfers,

If you are still seeing the pop-up error when trying to view ADs for the AD Watching Bonus rewards, submit the following information to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

1) Date and time of occurrence (E.g.: June 66, 2020 18:36 PDT):
                      2) Your Device OS :
                      2) How long has this been going on for you?:
                      3) Where are you currently playing from? (E.g.: Country):
                      4) Screenshot of the full screen displaying the pop-up message.

**Please do not post this information here. If you do, you are putting your own account at risk of being compromised.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
                        Marc-y-marc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bit much work, sending messages each day with screenshots every few minutes for 3 devices
                    Working...
                    X