No announcement yet.

Comments on the update 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the daily mission for today will be a little challenging to complete, since the 1 hole match’s appear to have disappeared....

Comment

Originally posted by Marc-y-marc View Post
      Please share your thoughts on the update, maybe I see positive things that prevent me from quitting..?
      NOT EVEN ONE POSITIVE ASPECT my friend. Actually, i will quit it after 7 years, it useless, this app became a greedy korean shame and ver 8 seems to designed for bored kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc-y-marc View Post
        What's true about that the possibility of gaining an ultimate item in super premium vip box is depending on 1:1 match grade you have and that the lower grades virtually have no chance at all even though you use 200 tickets or 10000 stars? If this is true, it is another prove of the perfect happy few update...
        Is this true? Why am I wasting time watching ads then. It’s takes about 2 hours to complete them (you have to wait 15 mins to do next one and there are 10). So for that time you are tethered to the game. If I’m not going to get anything worthwhile unless I play match (I’m sorry but I work I can’t live on here) then why bother.

As far as cheating I saw someone in chat yesterday say they saw someone make hio off 7 tee. Yeah that gives people a real incentive to spend more (sarcasm)

watches....what you get is completely random. So people with tons of stars (some earned through playing lower tour and other nefarious means) can spin spin or keep trying until they end up with one that gives them nearly minimal winds. So a few are blessed with an easier time here based on randomness instead of skill and hard work. As the game stands I’m not even going to try to participate in more elite tasks or tourneys so I’m forgoing a watch but the people who want to compete are at the mercy of this randomness

Also ads. Why can’t I watch one right after the other instead of waiting 15 minutes. I’d still stick around because then I’d have more time to play instead of having to remember going back to watch an ad. This game is designed so clumsy. Like why not when you earn mission rewards in guild send them to our inbox instead of of I have to go into guild and retrieve them. More time wasting. Or one button that gives you everything in mail instead of just GP and stars.
        Last edited by -Kalifornia-; 01-11-2020, 02:28 AM.

Comment

This update with the high winds and changing the 6th T means is totally rediculous. It is one thing to have it a challenge to compensate for wind or lie or obstacles but this latest update means you have no chance of getting close with all the added winds, and extra obstacles and added distance. Then to have 1:1 match determine your equipment, tells me why try it is useless unless you play 24/7. I hate the customized tournament now only being 3 holes, it was better with a full 9. We have seen now guilds shutting down and others not in guilds calling it quits. Unless something changes quickly I and 3 other accounts will stop also.

Comment

Originally posted by Harv View Post
            This update with the high winds and changing the 6th T means is totally rediculous. It is one thing to have it a challenge to compensate for wind or lie or obstacles but this latest update means you have no chance of getting close with all the added winds, and extra obstacles and added distance. Then to have 1:1 match determine your equipment, tells me why try it is useless unless you play 24/7. I hate the customized tournament now only being 3 holes, it was better with a full 9. We have seen now guilds shutting down and others not in guilds calling it quits. Unless something changes quickly I and 3 other accounts will stop also.
            TOTALLY AGREED with Harv, now this once a nice game seems just like a bad joke designed for guys with no life disposed to stay online 24/7.
            One more tip : if i'd been a newbie, id quit this app in 3 days as advancing in career or getting new equipment seems just imposible
            Last edited by traîan.mirce; 01-12-2020, 05:55 PM.

Comment

So how many gold coins do I need to burn though to get a decent caddie watch? Spent a few thousand and eventually got the top ranked legend caddie watch and then did some power ups. Gold coins burned through again. After 3 power ups, it seems this particular caddie watch has zero impact on wind speed.

This is deceptive and fraudulent.

Moving on ...

In the old 1:1 match mode, I had over 1800 points. Now I am forced to start over. Not only that, my new 1:1 ranking seems to be the thing that my post game card flip chances is now determined by. I am never going to flip ultimate again. Utter rubbish.

Moving on ...

The wind in the new tour mode is ridiculous. Oh yeah a new caddie watch might help here. See above.

In summary ... I have been in this game for 6 years. The update is a slap in the face. It’s like starting over. Don’t think I can be bothered.

Bye bye.

Comment

Things bad about this update :
                1. Forcing match play to get good flips on equipment
                2. Winds over 5 mph
                3. Movement of 6th T
                4. Rewards from watching ads has diminished to basic
                5. New watch equipment required to get wind relieve
                6. Cost to obtain a good watch
                7. Cost and time to purchase or flip improvement to watch
                8. Need to purchase coupons in order to make changes to watch
                9. Point drinks
                10. T-shot drink. While was before this update it now is crucial to success so now you have to purchase of you want a chance to win
                11. Making match play a guild missions
                12. Eliminating the career mode
                13. Reducing customized tournament to 3 holes

Comment

Hello Golfers!

Wow, what a heated topic!

I've compiled these and relayed them to the developers.

There's been so much talk about this update which is good!

However, most of the conversations have been negative and it saddens me to see the community so hurt by this update.

Thank you so much for sharing. Sorry for the inconvenience and for greatly disappointing you all.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
                    -Kalifornia- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Successful businesses get their customers to spend more by making them feel good. It’s a business term called goodwill. That ranges from giving them free perks, having a good product and making the customer feel like the company cares about them. What your developers did goes completely against this. You have a majority of really pissed off customers here. What you did to the game punishes long term users by making them start over as beginners. The winds are ridiculous even for a golf simulation game. The watches are bs that rely of the golfstar gods of luck to get anything good. Career removal has made many players irate. So what’s the result of your update? Lots of people will leave. New players will quit. So instead of gaining revenue you’re going to lose it. Have your developers take a class on business goodwill. I along with many here would be very happy if you just reverted back to season 7 and refunded the people who invested in watches and let this update just be a bad dream we all lived through and is over

• baknuchel
                    baknuchel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Version 6 please Kalifornia. Version 7 was a backward step too.

• ZenithAngler
                    ZenithAngler commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello Golfers,

Thank you for the elaborate comments.

baknuchel, I wasn't expecting anything. Always neutral when it comes to updates. You never know what the reaction will be. Most likely developers had anticipated a different reaction. However, I, personally, am just here for you and have no power in the decision-making process of update contents. Hence, my neutral status of anticipation.

-Kalifornia- Truly appreciate you sharing your knowledge and wisdom here.
                    I personally can't deny any of the claims you've made here because I agree. Don't worry. I've made sure your comments were relayed.

Thank you for reaching out to me once again.
                    Deepest apologies to you all on behalf of the developers.

-ZenithAngler-

Btw I have a business degree and run my own company so what I’m telling you about goodwill isn’t just bs it’s true

Comment

Programmers attempt at humor?

Comment

So, just when you think they hit rock bottom, the new 'improvements' are even more discouraging to play... Match tournament.. Think no one will play that anymore.... First make ppl spend thousands of stars for watches and then take away their distance advantage, leaving only the ridiculous wind reduction for mappers paradise...

Comment

• ZenithAngler
                      ZenithAngler commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hello Marc-y-marc,

This feedback has been relayed to the developers.

Thank you again for leaving your valuable input.

-ZenithAngler-

time for a change, wouldn't it be great to have instead of making a mess of everything else, why not battle changed in Random / Random/Random ... Each hole a different Random course and Random Tee.. (of course opponent must face the same) That way you never know what's coming, make difficulty of courses, tees and winds depending on guild point levels, the higher level (guild points) you get, the more difficult courses, higher T's and winds (1-8) are added... Then you will solve a lot of problems, like 1 player doing 8-10 mapped preps and battle will be more about total skills than having the advantage of a few good maps or a few good players who do your prep and your tickets... For me it would be a challenge

Comment

And why Hide trophy collection button somewhere out of sight.. so we forget to collect??
                      Last edited by Marc-y-marc; 01-17-2020, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Moochie242
                        Moochie242 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The star trophy payment has increased less days. Now it's 7.Days

• Moochie242
                        Moochie242 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The star trophy has been changed . Now more money over 7 days

I am so happy you guys finaly " after a year of a #$%-&*^ powerbar " fixed the problem.....oh wait....its not fixed. Thanx a lot com, not!!!

Comment

I am also hearing quite a few with game stability problems, logging in gives sometimes trouble, or game closes entirely when you move to another mode or screen.. Are there more who experienced this or heard guild members about it... And any solutions? I heard about ios and android both 3gb ram devices, and have tried ao shutting all background apps, shutting auto updates, memory cleaners, delete and fresh reinstall... So any suggestions would be greatly helpful..

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
                          -Kalifornia- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have the latest iPhone with large amount of ram and storage and I go to collect guild mission rewards and I get bubbles and have to close the game and restart. I’ve also encountered slowness on accessing things on the main screen

• jim.software
                          jim.software commented
                          Editing a comment
                          When this happens on android, I am able to press the back button to revert to the home screen. I don't know if Apple has an equivalent option.
                      Working...
                      X