Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FACT IS :
    Com2 has to make a buck at this game.
    Would you keep it running so you could lose money.?
    No..and neither would I.
    As long as they address the cheating in a timely manner I’ll stick with it.
    Stars are basically worthless these days, you know that, because they give em away now.!
    The game costs nothing to play, so I don’t see “the greed”.

Comment

My stat points have stayed the same but stat levels have all dropped considerably, seems all the work to increase my stat levels have been for nothing! What happened? Seems I am been penalized for playing!

Comment

What do you mean with stat level and points?

Comment

Originally posted by SPIKERSHOTT View Post
          FACT IS :
          Com2 has to make a buck at this game.
          Would you keep it running so you could lose money.?
          No..and neither would I.
          As long as they address the cheating in a timely manner I’ll stick with it.
          Stars are basically worthless these days, you know that, because they give em away now.!
          The game costs nothing to play, so I don’t see “the greed”.
          You know how they could make more money? By not doing updates that drive veteren players away and discourage new players. In business customers spend more if they feel good about a company like they care. Also giving little surprise gifts of some value make people feel good and more conducive to spending. This company has zero idea about the concept of building goodwill with your customers to retain them. Expect mass exodus from the game. I’ve played since 2013 and feel like the work I put into being pro was for naught as now I’m a “beginner”. It’s literally a slap in the face to people who have played this game for years

Comment

I am also missing career mode, besides that I liked it, it was perfect for new players to get acquainted with the game.. Now winds are lowered again..? I'd rather see winds up to 8 implemented in battle, especially on t1-t2-t3 courses, and get rid of perfect shots all together, no juice, no pouch no perfect zone, that way you can't reproduce exactly the same shots each time......
            Last edited by Marc-y-marc; 01-08-2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
              -Kalifornia- commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with this entire post

Originally posted by timjol1213 View Post
            Just curious if anyone has gotten anything above the minimum reward for watching one of their stupid adds since the update. I’ve gotten the minimum every time since Monday morning. Coincidence? I think not!
            Ditto...minimum reward every time!

Comment

I don't begrudge them wanting to make money but when they force feed the Match Play Extravaganza to the point they have, they have crossed the line imo. Deducting rewards in other modes to promote the single most one sided mode they have is absolutely beyond belief. "IF" they had a good history of "FIXING" cheats and bugs "AT ALL", let alone in a timely manner it might be a bit more acceptable. But this pay us more for the same issues plus the new bugs in this version and we promise to be sorry and ignore them also. It just doesn't fly with me, "SORRY"!

Comment

After a year they did fix the red N from showing when nothing is in your box lol, No incentives to continue, hard enough to flip decent equipment and then spend lots on trying to improve them. Now you have to buy watch and then lots of coins to improve it just to help you control the wind that should be same for everyone. However 6-7-8 mph winds are rediculous.

Comment

Since the season 8 update, the watching AD rewards from the 6th ~ 10th AD (i.e. VIP BOX, Cloth coupon) is ALL minimum. Rewards are getting cheaper and cheaper, Winds getting stronger and stronger, ppl is leaving faster than ever! I think GS is doing us (long time players) a favour, by forcing us to quit!

Comment

Only one good thing I can say about this update. It is not as buggy as some previous major updates have been. Old timers will remember not being able to connect at all for 36 hours, or having to download a version from some software hack site just to be able to play on "banned" devices that could play the game just fine.
                    Last edited by jonbegamin; 01-08-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Maybe some kind of boycott?? :+)

Comment

Hello Golfers,

I've compiled your comments and feedback in my report to the developers.

Thank you and sorry it took a while to confirm that they've been relayed!

You guys really had a lot to say!

It's great to know you care to share your thoughts.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

There is still a lot to be said and done, been in the game since 2013/2014 and have seen a lot of changes, but never heard so many people on the edge of quitting all together.. Besides that the changes (especially getting rid of career mode) virtually make it impossible for new players to enjoy the game just for a tiny bit... This update is only fun for a happy few...

Comment

What's true about that the possibility of gaining an ultimate item in super premium vip box is depending on 1:1 match grade you have and that the lower grades virtually have no chance at all even though you use 200 tickets or 10000 stars? If this is true, it is another prove of the perfect happy few update...

Comment

• Htigerma51
                              Htigerma51 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Help me understand, match play status now determines the odds of getting ulti class equipment out of a lucky box? If so, I guess that I can quit watching ads, because both the Outfit coupons(I have 99% of the available outfits) and the VIP coupons(I’m not spending 2500 stars/month to buy match challenge status), are worthless... I guess this is a revenue killer....

• baknuchel
                              baknuchel commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Super Premium Lucky Box chance doesn't change based on match grade. It is 1.6% chance.
                              Only the post round flip is based upon match grade.

Game has been ruined.
                            bring back career mode, it was the best way to practice and improve.
                            Matchplay 2500 Stars is around £40 UK every 28 days absolutely ridiculous, reinstate the previous Matchplay
                            winds are absolutely stupid. It’s a golf game not an extreme sport, any wind above 4 is inappropriate.
                            Ads are ok we gain rewards and Coms gain revenue that’s fair.
                            we also do not want grade based on matchplay, this means good equipment is only for the rich/stupid.
                            Level 106 with 6 years or more and you’re giving me regular equipment post game spin, what the hell is the point of that and new players have no chance.
                            by the way those spin rewards are part of the privilege you get from the VIP membership which we bought as a lifetime benifit.
                            sort this complete abomination out.
                            time for a Boycott I think

Comment

Working...
                            X