Fria - Fire Sylphid ADDED PASSIVE FUNCTIONALITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fria - Fire Sylphid ADDED PASSIVE FUNCTIONALITY

Been a while, just got back in the game and in the forums.

After the FRR, I ran some of my storage monsters and I came upon Fria (Fire Sylphid or Fire Acassis as they say)
    And she actually has been in the storage for quite some time, I think it's maybe her passive which is very conditional and situational.

Her passive states that once she dies, all harmful effects will be removed on each ally and their HP will all be full again.

I think it's time that com2us changed her passive to be a semi passive and semi active one.

The passive is for the Atk bar reduction for 10% and the active is for activating the other effects.
    This change won't be a game changer since once the skill has been used actively, it will cost you 1 monster. She doesn't buff the atk bar to fullfor all allies when she does it so I think it's gonna be fair for her to have this passive/active skill change.

So players can choose whether to keep her as atk bar reducer and increaser or to save her other allies with the cost of losing her.

Players will now be able to use revivers more often as combo for her, and anti-revives will be in the meta again.
    I imagine it as a good way of not changing but adding a new flare to the current meta.

P.S
    Hope they also look into the other nat4s that still needs rework and I know that everyone here already knows who they are.
    Too many new monsters (nat 3s, nat4s, nat5s) that has skills that are too OP, and these old guys needs more love.
Working...
X