Got Falsely banned need help pelase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Falsely banned need help pelase

Hello, I just woke up today to be greeted by the banned notice. I've contacted the support and get an email saying that they found "abnormal gameplay using unauthorized programs"
    I've been playing on this account for almost a year now, and payed a good amount on the game, I only recently got my db10 running with twins (Shaina, Sabrina, Talia) and i got to 79 in toah (Stuck on the arta stage).
    I tried contacting the support again but i got an automated email basically saying i can't have my account back.

The thing is, I only play the game on my iphone and ipad and they're both not rooted, I've never gave my account details to anyone, plus the fact that I've never even tried to open the game from an emulator knowing that might get me banned.

I'm really lost at this point having both my money and my time go to waste, I appreciate any help i can get from here. thanks all

I have the same issue with the same Information since this morning.

I also play on my IPhone an IPad and did not violate any Terms by com2us.

Need help too...

Comment

• Keiosu
      Keiosu commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully we can get a response from an Admin/Mod

Do you use apps that oragnize memory/other apps on your device?

edit:
    after looking at some posts in reddit....

did your accounts get ld nat5 very early on?
    Last edited by Kalionys; 04-23-2019, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment
      Kalionys except in the past when c2u wrongfully banned people, it was due to fast clear time which triggers and auto ban, however op admits to not being able to do such a thing, so im willing to bet his acc was bot and is now banned under the wave ban of bot accounts

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      *NotChow*
      Im just saying mistakes can happen
      The fact that the account was banned during the ban wave is suspicious but its not definitive proof (from my point of view but i dont know on what parameters the ban was based on so what do i know.....)

But here in the forum we can just speculate so im willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment
      Kalionys if it was any other day, id be highly skeptical since "cheaters will never admit to cheating" but on a day that KNOWN cheaters are being ban, the chance of being innocent caught in the crossfire is slime to none.

notice how many owners are claiming " oh c2u is just banning all low level acc with ld nat 5" when in reality thats not the case?

Nobody can help you here
    Whether you are saying the truth or not
    the only "judge" is com2us

Comment

• Keiosu
      Keiosu commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m only asking for them to manually check my account, am certain my account was flagged by a mistake.

yea because the guy that caught using steroids is going to admit he was doping....

theres a ban wave on bought acc with ld that used bots, yours is probably one of it.

you can try to deny it but again, a cheater isnt going to admit he cheated.

Comment

• Keiosu
      Keiosu commented
      Editing a comment
      With all my respect, I’d appreciate it if you keep your witch hunt for reddit.
      If you have something that adds value to the discussion I’m all ears, otherwise you can see yourself out

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment
      Keiosu with all due respect, this isnt a witch hunt as youve done nothing that wouldve trigger an auto ban, this was a wave ban of accounts KNOWN to use bots

• bobberfuzz
      bobberfuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Just do like Chow. When your account gets banned simply make a new one.
Working...
X