Problems with friendly match "quick"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with friendly match "quick"

1. Operating System: I'm using bluestacks lastest verison.
    2. Build #: n/a
    3. Where the Issue Occurs: Friendly Match quick
    4. Issue Description: It's loading a lot time with no resultats.. at the end of the 30sec/1min waiting. When i finally find match i play against people who are like 10-15 even more levels above me.. zero chance for win. Also there is a fights where my heroes don't even get a chance to attack because their turn is just missing.
    5. Screenshots: Nah, i have made whole video (in this video you can see the big time load and that my heroes don't even get a chance to hit .. oh and that i fight with guys with a lot levels above me.)
      Link - https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=5de733cf5a#
      I'm sorry for the bad english, it's not my mother language..
    Last edited by CloudGOD; 04-15-2019, 06:08 PM.

It's looks like no one give a **** about this problem

Comment

I'm...not really sure what outcome you were expecting, but we care about every issue that the community is facing. Even if we didn't comment on this thread, the issue has been getting lots of traction and it's being looked into.

Also, I know you didn't mention this, but I felt it was important to express...even if a fix hasn't been implemented, it doesn't mean it's being ignored or pushed aside. We are attempting to remedy this issue.

I'm also very sorry that you felt like no one cared about this (no one should have to feel that way)...I will personally do a better job of letting players know that they've been heard. <3

Comment

" I'm...not really sure what outcome you were expecting " Well i expected this "answer".
        It's not big deal for me i take the rewards anyway but i don't like to lose because of something for what im not guilty ..
        Well you know i and everybody else can easly left the game theres a lot ather games but i actually like the game and thats why i push my self to create acc here and report you the problem i find (i hope i won't find more) and be part of this community.

Comment

The problem iveI been having along with lots of people is the duel with friends, it still says user not found or error. It would be nice to have this fixed and be able to duel with guild members and people on your friend list. This is a issue since the start of the game, please fix it.

Comment

It is a joke that there is an event where you have to do friendly matches while it is still not working properly. I have to do 15-20 fights to win 5 because I simply can't cl

Comment

....click anything....this is no fun to play...FIX IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmi83 View Post
                ....click anything....this is no fun to play...FIX IT!
                Originally posted by Com2us_PuffyHuff
                Even if we didn't comment on this thread, the issue has been getting lots of traction and it's being looked into.
                Hope about it.
                Last edited by CloudGOD; 04-22-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X