Thread to Com2Us: Help your game now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

It should reduce the cost because as a p2w player I can not play 15 days continuously while I invest $ 150 made some things quickly thank you

Comment

+1

Wonder where the community manager reply is

Comment

Salut, je viens proposer une modification de la répartition des éléments. Car actuellement, nous avons l'impression de ne jouer qu'avec 6 éléments et non 10. En effet, les éléments fonctionnent par paire avec les mêmes forces et faiblesses. Je joins une image avec une proposition différente qui donnerait au jeu plus de richesse.
        Merci d'y réfléchir
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by My_name_is_PLS View Post
          Hi there,

This thread is here to help every community, be nice and answer here to improve the game.

My name is PLS, i'm 39 account at the moment, i'm mostly F2P (less 40e).
          I'm playing Skylanders since the beginning on EU server.
          First, our start was pretty nice, we got many gems, energy and we were all progressing, chill.
          Next, after two weeks, we got an update and problems appeared.

With this update, Com2US added some packs but no content or event in game. A lot of people need to know right know what's going on.
          Even people who paid more that 300e + packs in game are now going to be block in their game because atm, if you are a player level 30-40 account, you are surely farming runes (floors 7, 8 & 9) or another Skylanders, so we are all going to need more and more gems to refill our energy to continue this story...
          Right now, if you are doing some runes, for example, on floor 7 or 8, you gonna need 8 energy per run, 80 if you are using run x10 (speed x3), after max 2 runs x10, you will need to refill it again, so you will need to use 90 gems mini. Floor 7 or 8, you will got motsly runes 4*, you must be prepared to do this many times and use a lot of gems to get some 6* runes. Gems are so important that you can't afford to use them elsewhere like in a summon session, it's too expensive now.

We need now a cost reduction for refills and maybe some changes for packs. Legendary and Heroic packs are killing game too. People who are able to pay these every are just sniping Skylanders they want. In a gacha game, we need some RNG to keep some magic and do not kill the game. It's not a problem if some people are buying packs, but many of those should have been added 4-5 month later, not now when the game is starting. I just that mostly F2P players won't leave the game in the next 2 weeks. We need now some events and adjustments...

I hope you will read that Com2Us, we just like this game, that why we're writing this, many people want to help you.
          Your turn now, do something now!

Best regards,

PLS
          Hello PLS!

I want to first thank you for taking the time to write this feedback...I actually appreciate what you've done or at least, what you've started. We've been getting LOTS of feedback about Energy and Gems and the lack thereof...Tectone, a streamer, made a whole YT video about this. I see it in Skylanders Twitch stream comments, even on Reddit and Discord! If you want to make a change, this is the way to do it. Send feedback, get your friends to send feedback, get people who play the game to send feedback.

While I can not promise any changes will take place during the next update or even on a future update, I want you to know your voice is being heard. As a Community Manager, I will do what I can to help supplement resources with events and contests until changes are made. As for the devs, I do not know what they have planned or will do about this, but we are looking into this very seriously.

I wish I could offer you all something more substantial in the ways of change, but until we discuss this further with our internal team, we can't speak on this topic more (Sorry ><).

Please continue to offer us your voice in the form of feedback and Eternal_Morning and I will continue to do our part and make sure the rest of the team sees it and knows how you all feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Com2us_PuffyHuff View Post

Hello PLS!

I want to first thank you for taking the time to write this feedback...I actually appreciate what you've done or at least, what you've started. We've been getting LOTS of feedback about Energy and Gems and the lack thereof...Tectone, a streamer, made a whole YT video about this. I see it in Skylanders Twitch stream comments, even on Reddit and Discord! If you want to make a change, this is the way to do it. Send feedback, get your friends to send feedback, get people who play the game to send feedback.

While I can not promise any changes will take place during the next update or even on a future update, I want you to know your voice is being heard. As a Community Manager, I will do what I can to help supplement resources with events and contests until changes are made. As for the devs, I do not know what they have planned or will do about this, but we are looking into this very seriously.

I wish I could offer you all something more substantial in the ways of change, but until we discuss this further with our internal team, we can't speak on this topic more (Sorry ><).

Please continue to offer us your voice in the form of feedback and Eternal_Morning and I will continue to do our part and make sure the rest of the team sees it and knows how you all feel.
            Thanks again Com2us_PuffyHuff for you answer, i hope a day they will just listen community.

Today, new "content" added. "Patch day and F2P players are away", we will all be singing this one in a month if nothing change, i don't get it...
            Is that too hard to pay less our refill? Do they want an "active community" like the CA server?

Why are they using Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and this forum if no devs read players?

Comment

Thanks again Com2us_PuffyHuff for you answer, i hope a day they will just listen community.

Today, new "content" added. "Patch day and F2P players are away", we will all be singing this one in a month if nothing change, i don't get it...
              Is that too hard to pay less our refill? Do they want an "active community" like the CA server?
              So this patch wasn't like the 'usual patches' we do, hence the lack of banners on social and server maintenance. The patch was to prep for a future update, unloading some of the data and assets. They also do small patches in between updates to turn on new events and add sales packages.

And in regards to the 'is it that hard to pay less' comment, to us it looks like an easy, simple fix. Just make energy cheaper! But since it's taking so long to makes changes, we can assume this problem isn't that easy to tweak.

Why are they using Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and this forum if no devs read players?
              If I can be VERY honest, most devs don't go to forums or social networks to speak to players because that's not their job. It's mine. It's my job to send them all of your info because their priority should always be concentrating on the game, whether it be creating update content, or considering new fixed for the community. Even if they haven't made a fix, they still need to focus on the game.

However, we can get the devs opinion in the form of Dev Notes and Dev Blogs. I think one is needed to help address this issue, whether a fix is coming or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Com2us_PuffyHuff View Post

If I can be VERY honest, most devs don't go to forums or social networks to speak to players because that's not their job. It's mine. It's my job to send them all of your info because their priority should always be concentrating on the game, whether it be creating update content, or considering new fixed for the community. Even if they haven't made a fix, they still need to focus on the game.
                I am a developer, not for Com2uS ( so please, don't flame me ), and what Com2us_PuffyHuff is absolutely true. In fact, every development company that I have ever been part of has discouraged us from doing anything other than write code! I could go into great detail of why this is, but won't for now. If you do want a full explanation, let me know.

In regards to fixing the energy cost, the development work IS that easy and would take less than a minute to do, it's just changing a constant value.

The thing that most people don't know/realize about developers is that we're NOT the ones making the decisions to implement the changes people request. The only thing we do is implement features/changes that our project managers tell us to implement. The short of it is: the developers, in 99% of the cases, aren't the ones who choose what features to implement. It's the stakeholders of the company, or game, who make these decisions. After these decisions go through the whole pipeline of discussion and voting, requirements are created the for developers, and they do the work. Just wanted to clarify this for any future people who come here and flame the developers, it's not our fault! We literally just implement what we are told, or we lose our job.

Comment

I think i will leave the game when my actuall Gem-Store is empty.
                  Refilling energy is so incredible expensive, it makes no sense for me to keep on playing.
                  I have to spend ober 50$ every day in Gems only to play the game! Sorry Com2us, but that is ridiculous.

And a hint:
                  Like most other player, when i have left the game, i will never come back... you can NOW fix it. When the players are gone, they are gone...
                  It is wrong that they come back, they wont.

Its a fun game, but paying over $50 every day just to play the game the way i want? There are more then enough other good games like Skylanders...

You have to change the price drastic, giving 100 Energy more a day is realy a joke and not enough!

Comment

FIRST STEP HERE! GZ ALL, keep going Com2us!
                    Greetings, Portal Masters! We would like to announce V1.0.7 Update information. Please read below for more details on the...

Comment

Well I posted up some true and honest stuff nothing bad just honest and blunt and to the point and apparently this forum is going to be the same as all the other ones that are run by the devs where they delete every post not complimenting the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X