Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.1.0.6 Update just kill the game

Hi,

Im a player since day one in EU, i was extremely hype by the game and yesterday i was thiking to spend some money in the game. And they add a new patch note....

So now i just keep my money for an other game, what do you hoping for your game if you make it pay to win after 2 week ?

You just broke you own game, SKylanders Ring of Heroes will lose a lot of the player this week, and many other after that,until there are only players paying crazy money.

Im so sad cause i love the game, but i cant keep playing like that.

And you, are you going to play again ?

Agreed... it pretty much kicked all day 1 players in the teeth for their efforts grinding and leveling up and maxing out their characters and no real compensation for it. The nerfs to the hoard of f2p units was obvious why it happened... f2p/low budget players had to much of a chance to succeed without having to spend much or any at all. And whales were unhappy their efforts and money spent wasnt making they leagues above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutzdeep View Post
      Agreed... it pretty much kicked all day 1 players in the teeth for their efforts grinding and leveling up and maxing out their characters and no real compensation for it. The nerfs to the hoard of f2p units was obvious why it happened... game wings io f2p/low budget players had to much of a chance to succeed without having to spend much or any at all. And whales were unhappy their efforts and money spent wasnt making they leagues above the rest.
      "It pretty much kicked all day 1 players in the teeth for their efforts grinding and leveling up and maxing out their characters and no real compensation for it". Yes!

Comment

You just broke you own game, SKylanders Ring of Heroes will lose a lot of the player this week,

Comment

Working...
        X