Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    darlic23 you got my point very fast. Some people were not able to do it for hours, because it takes some simple mathematical calculations...

"The solution is actually very simple. Just half the current crystal given out in chows formula. Then the total crystal given out to a G1 guild in chows suggestion is same as the total crystal currently given out to G1 guilds."

Yes, that way it will be fair. Now just a minimum requirement of contribution is needed. For example in lab you need a total of 300 points contribution to get the final box reward. But it's hard to decide what kind of minimum requirement should be set, because setting minimum amount of contribution points is still not working for farming guilds and they will again easily bypass it.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    darlic23 or bump up conq crystal rewards, either way works. a much simplier equation and rule that is to understand that his multiple x y z scenario for crystal rewards...

• darlic23
    commented on 's reply
    What I believe skjmjnj is saying is that the total amount of crystal in chow’s suggestion is increased and the crystal gap between G1 guilds and say C3 guild is thus increased.

Chow proposal is;
    total crystal earned / number of members in siege * (1 + contribution%).

Since contribution adds up to 100%, the total crystal given out is doubled.

The solution is actually very simple. Just half the current crystal given out in chows formula. Then the total crystal given out to a G1 guild in chows suggestion is same as the total crystal currently given out to G1 guilds.

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    You're such an ignorant narcissist that even didn't read my post to know what rank is my guild. You are only posting here to oppose everyone with your sh*t without having any logical view. Keep spreading your sh*t I don't care for ignorants like you who doesn't have valid arguments and write coments under posts without even reading them. Ignorant narcissist! I will just block you, because you are not helping anyone here with your nonsense.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    are you stupid? many here already claim im a "farmer" so any solution is a direct nerf in crystal gain for me.... how dumb are you that you cant connect 2 dots?

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    if your guild is c1 its obviously doesnt deserve same reward as g1... dont be stupid. thats like crying about arena legend getting more crystals than challenger 2. dont be dumb. c3/g1 is where most farmers are. and where 90% of guilds resides...

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    Sharing your guild will show how exactly you are "nerfing" your gains. Ignorant.

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    Are a joke dude ??? I think your eyes are off. Winning Conqueror1 (C1) gives you 7% of 20k points. I think you're the one looking foolish, because I have CLEARLY WROTE C1. I don't think to lose time with ignorants like you anymore.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    what does me sharing my guild as anything to do with this? again for the millionth time since youre too dumb to read, my suggestion literally nerfs my crystal gains but youre so focus on projecting to me to protect your own personal crystal gains...hmmmmm

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    I see who is the stupid one. And I see who regreds to share his guild in public. Logic is crying.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    your math is off... winning c rank gives you 10% of 20k of points...

if youre going to argue use correct math to avoid looking foolish.

secondly: fine make it more simple, anyone with a def on a base automatically gets part of the pie since their def was used and they contributed. done and done. time to move on, unless of course you wanna argue how thats unfair lol

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    Boost in my total income? this litterally nerfs my crystal gains, congrats on being stupid. also if there busy with rl and dont care, im sure they asked to be bench again, failed logic, seems like YOURE worry about your income if youre so against what is a fair distribution to a team...

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    I am saying that you use strawman strategy to make yourself seeming like you have an argument without having one. People having real live priority would not mind if they get reward or not in a mobile game. Is that enough logical for you ? I see that you want to get boost on your total income or help your not so active weak friends get more stuff than they usually should do. Nice try! I don't see a reason to lose anymore time with your strawman strategies and I think I have already exposed you enough. Again, prove me wrong by sharing your guild details with us, if you are that honest.
    Last edited by skjmjnj; 01-30-2019, 10:49 AM.

• skjmjnj
    commented on 's reply
    No, I am not saying it's a bad thing that weaker players are given more resources, I am saying that few weaker players having acess to more resources than others is not the right thing, since not all weak players have chance to be carried in Guardian guilds. It seems like my first guess about you is true, since you haven't answered those.

"again its spread around the bored, high ranks guild isnt going to earn much more than c3 and below, but if thats whats bothers you bump c3 to 15% crystals from points and be done."

Haha, firstly you divide the whole income of G1 3400 to equal parts let's say 10 to be easier for calculation. And you say that 30% bonus (according to your suggestion) of these 10% from 3400 is not a big difference in comparison to G3 and C1 for example ?

In this case 340 + 102 bonus totaling 442 crystals. This means the top 3 players ONLY by themselfs will get increase of 306 crystals bonus (without calculating the rest of the guild members).

Now consider G3 guild with income of 4400 crystals. 30% of the 10% from 4400 is 440 + 132 = 572 crystals. This means the top 3 players ONLY by themselfs will get increase of 396 crystals bonus (without calculating the rest bonuses of the guild members).

Now consider C1 guild with income of 1400 crystals. 30% of the 10% from 1400 is 140 + 42 = 182 crystals. This means the top 3 players ONLY by themselfs will get increase of ONLY 126 crystals.

Now calculate all the bonus that all players receive to increase the gap even more and see how much more benefiting your suggestion is for the stronger players.

For the milionth time, I agree with you that guild is a team effort meaning that everyone should CARRY (CONTRIBUTE) on their own weight. And distribute the reward evenly among those CONTRIBUTED. And for the milionth time the only part I do not accept in your suggestion is the part where guilds will receive bonus outside of their total usual income or give stuff to people who don't CONTRIBUTE and are in the guild just to get the benefits of being in Guardian guild.
    Last edited by skjmjnj; 01-30-2019, 10:44 AM.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    so youre saying its a bad thing that weaker players are given more access to resources that will help them? hmmmmm...

again its spread around the bored, high ranks guild isnt going to earn much more than c3 and below, but if thats whats bothers you bump c3 to 15% crystals from points and be done.

for the millionth time, guild is a team effort meaning everyone should carry their own weight and have the reward distributed evenly.
Working...
X