Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issues again this week. One round I got two of the 380 yard fairway putts and one of the much easier 85 yard putts from the sand. It is an absolute fraud that this same issue is coming up again.

Comment

Hello @,baknuchel

Thank you for your report.

Is it similar to the one reported in this POST?

[Brief summary of content: Stage 5 Mission Career starting in the bunker and on the fairway]
      >Brief summer of response: Forwarded and being resolved.

I assume it's the same one based on the details you've provided.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
      I kindly ask for your patience while it's being resolved.

-ZenithAngler-

If I'm wrong, please correct me.
      If the issue you are reporting is different, please mention the stage and the hole-round along with any other details.

Comment

Update! (Same response was given on another topic that was about a similar report.)

It's been resolved.

If you see any incidents where you are placed in a bunker, fairway, or anywhere suspicious, feel free to report.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

And here is another one this week. Putting Safari hole 7 due to slope, it is not possible to reach the hole with Long Putter full power.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-06-10-01-08-16-138_com.com2us.golfstarworldtour.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	1896892

Comment

Hello @baknuchel,

Thank you for your report.

I've forwarded this report to the developers along with the screenshot you've provided.

Details: Mission Career - Safari
            Report: Due to the slope, even hitting the shot at full power doesn't seem to reach the hole.

Actions: Forwarded.

I will let you know if I receive an update.
            Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
              baknuchel commented
              Editing a comment
              Same again this week. This time they give you 3 attempts at the same impossible uphill putts at Safari. Seriously ZenithAngler this is getting beyond just a case of a bug as they refuse to fix it. I think it is now reasonable to say that these issues are a case where the developers are scamming players out of resources, presumably so that players start to run out in the hope that they will purchase more. These unplayable positions are completely unconscionable conduct by the developers.
          Working...
          X