Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even after almost one and a half years no fix for this?
    Attached Files

Comment

Instead of that they removed tsg from career mission. No one asked for that.

Maybe we have to the so called coders to flood the game with bug and errors and bugs and errors and bugs and errors. Maybe then they start fix some things. With the remove they killed another very nice relaxing mode. Thx

Comment

Along with the 70 yd putts in the sand and the 300 yd fairway putt I also had 2 39 yd bunker shots. Hard to get close when the bunker shot only goes 33 yds.

Comment

• baknuchel
          baknuchel commented
          Editing a comment
          If that is 39 yard bunker shot in nearest the pin, it is possible - normal shot and add 50% to your distance. If it was putting comp then good luck putting 33 yards in a bunker!

• Scrubjay
          Scrubjay commented
          Editing a comment
          While I wouldn't put it passed com to have a putt from a bunker, these were in the close to the pin tournament. As for using normal shot and adding 50% for long bunker shots this method is inconsistent at best. Iv'e also seen 25% suggested. I tried 25% with the 39 yd shot and ended up 10 yds passed the hole.

Got these 2 brand new impossible starting points for long putting tournament in mission career. I see I am not the only one.

Jonbegamin
        Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 running Android 9.
        Happened Tuesday Feb 11. 6:30 pm Pacific time. I see someone else also got the error.
        First was on Copa hole 2. 2nd was on Copa, hole 3. The 80 yd sand putt for hole 3 actually happened twice, on the second and 3rd putt attempts. Last screenshot in following post.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200211-183130_GolfStar.jpg Views:	1 Size:	698.0 KB ID:	1889958Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200211-183306_GolfStar.jpg Views:	1 Size:	540.4 KB ID:	1889959

Last edited by jonbegamin; 02-12-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Additional screenshot showing 3rd attempt. Twice on one hole. If only I could make an 80 yd putt from the sand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200211-183339_GolfStar.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	541.9 KB
ID:	1889961

Comment

Couple more as proof.
            shenanigans...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200213_185015.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1890025

Comment

use normal shot depends on distance to hole. but i´m sure you know about bak. Nice picture haha

Comment

You can't use a normal shot in the putting mission.
                  I got 375 yard putt challenge in the same hole as Bogey_brothers
                  You'd think that the developers would at least have a check for starting placement that does not exceed the maximum putting distance.
                  Another check should include being on the same green as the target hole.

Comment

SPIKERSHOTT playing on an IPad Pro

A 357 yrd putt in Career long putt.! Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	467.2 KB
ID:	1890083
                    Last edited by SPIKERSHOTT; 02-13-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

100 Stars might make the nightmares subside.
                      500 stars and I’d be cured.!

Make it happen Com2.!

Comment

Hello Golfers!

Got these relayed!

Sorry for not noticing the updates on this post.

Thank you all for the reports!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
                          baknuchel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You might have related those messages in February ZenithAngler but they clearly not listening again as exactly the same happening at same holes again now.

lol ZenithAngler this a TWO MONTHS OLD post, how often do those developers look into your mails, once a YEAR , maybe ?
                        Now really, are you just a very little bit ashamed to be a part in this scam called missions career ( not your fault of course those devs are taking all of us like idiots ) ?

Comment

• baknuchel
                          baknuchel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They still haven't looked at ZenithAngler emails in February. It is happening again now. Hopefully they will look at them before the year is up but I have my doubts that they will.

Hello @traîan.mirce,

It's being looked into. I can't confirm if it was intended or if it was an error. They do not report back to me about the results.

Results are only mentioned on the official Hive notices.

Most likely they simply do not know or had overlooked it.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
                          baknuchel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice to know that the benefit of the doubt is that they are utterly incompetent over something worse isn't it?

It’s still happening and it’s almost June! However the AI players are able to make the putt.

Comment

Working...
                        X