Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogstar21
    commented on 's reply
    it had worked for me the first day. I believe Com2US stealth changed it, because now you're absolutely right.

• Nailyou866
    commented on 's reply
    Sure you can just do 3 of 4, but then you complete the last part of the event slower. I prefer to knock them all out.

• xaviertkk
    commented on 's reply
    rift beast works... you not just do rift....

• GranturD
    replied
    we only need to complete 3 out of 4, so just leave labby out

Leave a comment:

• Celt
    replied
    I tried the "start lab for free, then cancel" method. It didn't work. I was quite annoyed bcos I did it 10 ****** times. The event categorically states "on labyrinth completion"

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyToe
    commented on 's reply
    not sure if you are reading proper.. but i'm pretty sure i mentioned there like 2x in original post...

1st - in case you will have time management issue
    2nd mention - again in case have time constraints

• cruxio002
    replied
    Why waste the effort to click when you can wait just a few more seconds for your team to finish? Honestly, you waste more energy by clicking twice than once each retry.

Leave a comment:

• sham_witwiki
    replied
    lol..I am using this method too.. but only for scenario..because I'm too desperate to get a better runes rite now..so choice on db10..

Leave a comment:

• er0L
    commented on 's reply
    to bad Nailyou866 :/
    mine can with Rank S and everything is cleared - so no lab for me the next 2 days

• Stvevan
    commented on 's reply
    Don't even have to lose. Enter then quit

• BigDaddyToe
    commented on 's reply
    no issue waiting, as long as we can get it before the event ends :P

• BigDaddyToe
    commented on 's reply
    haha thats normal Azombiebaby he's just havin fun time :P

all good

• Azombiebaby
    commented on 's reply
    Erm.. Were you trying to comment your reply *before* the complaints this time? or do you just have copy paste responses now for forum posts :P

• BumblingB
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I noticed that last night, though in the events page it does say you get it on completion for Lab.

• Papapiloui
    replied
    For the lab you only need to enter it not to win it... So just use a 3* team and loose it 10 times and the events is done for lab ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X