Server: Global z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server: Global z

I think the server is DOWN.... I can't connect to chat. Evertime I make activities e.g. selling items... It will freeze. Switch to other servers and everything is OK. Please advise.

It's been this way for 2 days...

Comment

Make that 3 days now. Does anyone from Com2us actually take care of this game anymore or should we all just move on to a different game from a developer that actually reads their bug report forums?

Comment

I'll try to resend my report again. I hope Com2us will respond to this post... I already tried troubleshooting the game even if it's pretty obvious that it's the server because I tried switching to different servers and Global and Asia are perfectly fine.

Comment

I would said about half of the players in global Z can not login to the game. Com2us doesn't respond to this post and take immediate action, then I think Global Z should be closed for good, and Com2us will loose a lot of loyal players.

Comment

Yes... 3rd day already... please help do something... quickly...

Comment

Drop a mail to admin of this site when i will happen.

Comment

4 days and not a single reply from com2us...Ok I'm done with this game. If I hadn't spend a ton of money this would not have bothered me so much.

It feels like com2us have just abbandond the game, they haven't even made the game work on Android 9 which has been out for months now, I can't play it on my new phone, have to use my tablet and old phone to play.

The forums are not even monitored by anyone and when you send a message to their support saying the server has **** itself you get a generic reply telling you it's probably your device, even when no one on the server can play.

With this sort of attitude I won't be playing and paying money for any game Com2us makes ever again. I've uninstalled the game from all my devices... Screw this company.

Comment

This is very very sad... Its been days now. I know how you feel. I'm with you.

Comment

Yes... its sad... at least the moderators can give some reply or assurance that this is being looked into... Totally nothing at all... Pretty disappointing...

Comment

Working...
                    X