Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster balancing patch in a month or two, ideas on what will be changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galaxy138
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Axelluu
    replied
    destroy thread please, someone necro'd it.

Leave a comment:

• LouiseHill
    replied
    So many essays about the several different parts of the game and way of creating better then it is here. Such interesting descriptions can be competitors even with https://edubirdie.net/ according to their structure, information, content and a lot of different other factors overall the page. Will have several other variants of description here.

Leave a comment:

• DrWord
    commented on 's reply
    You should know why Seara has such skill right? She is the worst nat 5 back then because a simple fusion monster like Vero can counter her easily when she can't get additional turn after she use 2nd skill.

• Parasite
    commented on 's reply
    inability effects are stuns and sleeps. thats all. So if you dont want her to proc, then dont bring either. Shes a defence unit. no ones using her or offence since she has no offensive skills..

in the end, its up to com2us. if they dont change her, i dont care, she can rot in storage. if they do change her, then great. i have zero use for a unit like her. i doubt anyone does in her current form.

• IshimaruRitsu
    commented on 's reply
    sekhmet's charming voice already steals buff before reset, what she needs is for it to be irresistible cuz that is the only reason people bring her into guild wars for example.

• Ragdolled
    commented on 's reply
    I feel most of these are fair points, but I do not necessarily believe that vio should be 1 turn only all around. I do feel it should be 1 or 2 max in PvP but no limit in the other aspects. I do enjoy your Seara balance idea. She can be a little too crazy and that's a fair and not op change.

• scottieeraz
    commented on 's reply
    It is difficult to look at many of these monsters objectively because of the status they hold with players. Many of these are fan favorites. Our own favorites even. But obviously a handful of monsters shouldn't be what drives the meta. If so, then there is imbalance.
    Lushen...for example...is a mantra for many players. "I'd Lushen it."
    A slight decrease would give players reason to objectively explore strategy rather than seek to Lushen everything to death. He may only be slightly less able to do so. 8% may only equate to a few hundred hp per card anyway. But it may be just enough to tip things closer to equilibrium rather than imbalance.
    Last edited by scottieeraz; 01-11-2018, 06:25 PM.

• Axelluu
    commented on 's reply
    I won't reply to them all but I'll reply to some:

yea I agree with racuni nerf, won't affect him so dramatically that he becomes unusable but takes away some of his power.

Lushen nerf is a hard hit to lushen , I know it's only 8% but that's a good bit of damage for an ignore defense aoe skill gone..

oracle bomb thing makes sense, can still violent proc another turn if necessary but it's not as crazy

all those different scaling for 2nd skills is kinda...not right lol

• Axelluu
    commented on 's reply
    not just stuns, inability effects... plus if they don't have them then don't bring her at all lol

• OccultBoy21
    commented on 's reply
    Well, lets go with ¨Can´t¨ for now.

However, Ifrits could end up gaining different second skills like the dragons. All 5 Ifrits have extremely different third skills.

• scottieeraz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you OccultBoy21
    I think there is a significant difference between "can't" and "hasn't been done that way before." I feel that there may be opportunities that merit a unique difference - in this case, because both have distinct passives.

• OccultBoy21
    commented on 's reply
    If a monster shares a second skill, the multiplier is the same. Can´t be different(Unless its a skill power up through awakening.)

• Luckaras
    commented on 's reply
    I think every Monster deserves a Buff if needed
    But some Units are waiting for more than 3 yrs already (Juno) while some are quite young (Paladins) and it would be unfair for Juno owner's if they decide to buff Paladin's first while Juno is waiting way longer & needs it much more ^^

• Parasite
    commented on 's reply
    She only heals and cleanses if she is stunned. So dont stun her. Thats the point, its like juno, you have to consider the passive when facing her. You could give josephine 10 turns, shes not going to be a threat to. The enemy in her current form. Shes got no damage, gets defense broken because you dont want resistance, then dies.
Working...
X