Bump 10char

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty_Ballz
    replied
    +1 need to know if a rune has 3 or 4 rolls on it

Leave a comment:

• ihatenoise
    replied
    +1 hard to tell. especially if u had 3x min roll on the same sub it just looks like a lower quality rune

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    started a topic Reappraisal Rune info

Reappraisal Rune info

With the introduction of Reappraisal Stones, you've made the importance of the original quality of a rune more important. It would be very helpful to have information on what quality a rune was originally found.
    Example: If you find a Rune at the Quality Legendary, all the sub stats are decided. Which gives you more rolls into stats than a Rune of Magic Quality or anything less than a Legendary Rune.
    However, once you level up a Rune that doesn't start out as a Legendary Rune to level 12+, it becomes a Legendary Rune.

Personally, I have about 100+ Runes that are level 12+ but no way of knowing how many Rolls went into them. I can try to guess by analyzing their stats but, I would much prefer knowing if I'm going to get 4 extra rolls or 2.

So, I think it would be really helpful if there was information on all of your Runes to know what Quality the Rune was found at for a more strategic use of the Reappraisal Stones.
    Maybe, underneath the label of the quality, you could write a smaller label of what the Rune began as.

There's an example of what it could look like below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5038.PNG
Views:	11
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	1590088

Like if you think this would be really helpful.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Airtias; 04-24-2017, 04:24 PM.
Working...
X