Buy William and go Mono Ardor or...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy William and go Mono Ardor or...?

Hell guys, I would like to know what you think about this.

I could finally replace Lynia with Choi and if it wasn't for Guinevere that maximize Beatrice penetration in some situations I run Elaine instead and Duke on mid left for which I scouted Victoria few days ago (I am building her now) my team would be Ardor/WW and it goes like:

Beatrice Neraizel Elaine/Guinevere

Duke Lia Choi

Gaphyl/Magnus/DQ Shu Silk

Lucian/Angela

As I also have Renee and Victoria as said I was wondering if I could buy William and go mono Ardor using William Ace Burst.

The team would be something like this:

William Elaine Renee

Victoria Lia Choi

Gaphyl/Yuri/Erica Shu Death Queen

Lucian/Angela

I know still lack of Kevin for Angela. Then I could run Gaphyl at mid right, Choi at CM and the back Kevin DQ Shu and a support.

I also have a bench warming Lucid waiting for a Baltheon maybe, also have Shura and MSPU Alkyde.

Problem is now Attack Power + Penetration Ace Burst is doing THE sh*t on the game and keeps me wondering how far it could take me.

Bell is on the bench too. Mono Thunder is other option but I would lose +2K power since most of the players are 5* not evolved. I have: Lynia, Guinevere, Nerua, Cynthia, Luka, Bell, Freyja, Veronia, Karpila and many others but the best GK I have for Thunder is Nute...

Solved. Close please.

Comment

Working...
    X