But what is best for dark players???

Ravian

Damien

Vitos

Lucid

They're actually all quite good.
    Ravian is probably the overall best.
    Damien just lacks EE but he's actually quite strong
    Vitos is the best non-legend non-Sharr ohko striker. He's actually better than Sharr in some cases.
    Lucid is better in pvp but imo she's still underwhelming. Still queen of pve land

Comment

Originally posted by bobk View Post
      They're actually all quite good.
      Ravian is probably the overall best.
      Damien just lacks EE but he's actually quite strong
      Vitos is the best non-legend non-Sharr ohko striker. He's actually better than Sharr in some cases.
      Lucid is better in pvp but imo she's still underwhelming. Still queen of pve land
      lol i actually went back to check the date of this reply

okay, firstly, Ravian is still okay i wont deny
      but then Vitos is definitely not the best after Sharr, there is a monster called Shanti and another one called Griffith (grif needs a very decent setup and pen ace) vitos is probably behind that
      actually Lucid hits way harder than vitos though

Lucid is nowhere near underwhelming, all you need is a proper assist, shura, balth, luka, something like that, an easy +3000 dribble with active pass, non crit on isillia > 1500 damage

Comment

Vitos builds crit a lot easier than Shanti and Griffith, and can actually ohko top-tier BT very easily, which Griffith struggles mightily with and Shanti can have trouble doing. He also doesn't lose 90% of his power if you can clear the line for a couple of minutes, like Lucid does if SE runs out. On the flip side he struggles with Isillia sometimes, while Shanti and Griffith ruin her. Vitos lines are also a bit tougher to build if you want to maximize damage, and he needs a stone reroll for 2x red cd if you want to use TB (which he should, but I guess he can roll with the inferior es)
        he is a seriously underrated striker. Not many use him, meaning not many see him around in pvp, and therefore very few know how good he is.

I think Damien with EE will probably be better, because Damien is (again) already pretty strong.

Comment

Lucid is my favorite because that crazy recive bonus but when damien get EE he can be interesting... but i alreasy have lev and shar to try ohko so i try lucid.. with some guild match she is pretty awesome but i need dark striker for PVP lucian/angela...

Comment

Working...
          X