Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Almost at a SS Team, I was wondering what skill allocation should my team have? (Like each player)

My Team (All 6*)(DON'T JUDGE)

LWF: Beatrice: 5/5/3/5
    ST: Shura: 3/5/0/5
    RWF (Support sometimes) Ravian: 5/3/0/5
    ​LM (LB sometimes) Anael: 5/5/0/5
    CM (RM sometimes) Shu: 5/0/5/5
    RM (RB sometimes) Niarose: 5/4/0/5
    LB (LM sometimes) Sue: 5/5/1/5
    CB (CM sometimes) Metatron: 5/5/0/4
    RB: Silk: 1/5/5/3
    GK (For now) Nute: 5/5/5/0
    Support (RWF sometimes): Elaine: 5/0/3/5
    Last edited by Jdballer22; 12-04-2016, 03:26 PM.

Before considering the "build", it might be advisable to restructure your team. Your midline seems especially vulnerable, and you generally won't need two strikers on a team. Also, by build are you referring to stone build or skill allocation?

Comment

Ozurafos oh that's what it's called. Yeah the skill allocation. And there is a reason why my formation is really weird.

1: I use Elaine more than Ravian, but I use Ravian because of Shura being there. (Bea is there cuz I maxed her out)

2: Anael in the midline is currently better than having Sue in the middle (but then again, Anael in the back line is better than having Sue in there)

3: For some reason, Niarose's active isn't being used when she is in the back line, just in the mid (crappy AI I guess)

4: Because I use Niarose in the LM spot, I had to put Shu in the CM spot (or I can just use Anael, even though she'd be out of position)

5: I like using Metatron in the back line because of her Mercy and Insanity, which helps a lot with enemy strikers.

6: I want Angela so bad, but being a F2P person, I have to stick with Nute.

7: I use Shu instead of Duke because I'm using Elaine as my ace (currently Niarose because Elaine ain't maxed yet)

Comment

Yea my first suggestion would be picking 1 striker, as you really don't need 2. Ravian is much better than Bea, but if Bea is maxed I'd use her until you can get Ravian at least MSPU (and Ravian should be the major focus of your chars on who to invest in first). Plug Elaine and remove Ravian until Ravian is ready, then plug Ravian over Bea.

Meta at CM would benefit you a lot on mid, as your mid is... weak, to say the least. I'd swap Shu and meta, as Shu is a better linebreaker and provides line heals, which Nute doesn't have her own healing, so it's greatly appreciated. Meta should also reskill to 1/5/3/5.

Those are the major areas where improvement is needed, I think just making those changes should make your team function a lot better. After investing in Ravian, a new GK (you said you want Angela, but I'd say Isilla fits your team better without Kevin and Dairy Queen) is the next spot to look.

Comment

Jdballer22 Thanks for clarifying. The explanation regarding your team composition was a bonus. You noted something very interesting. Duke. I have this odd feeling that you might be aiming for ardor/dark. And from point 5, it appears you have some problems keeping your GK alive. Why don't we tackle some problems based on points.

1: I use Elaine more than Ravian, but I use Ravian because of Shura being there. (Bea is there cuz I maxed her out)
          -Elaine may have less synergy with Ravian than Milky Way for example, but Elaine is definitely not a bad choice. So, fixing Elaine to the frontline would be a good move. I'll ignore the issue of strikers for now. Shura is obviously already fixed to the frontline, and should stay that way.

2: Anael in the midline is currently better than having Sue in the middle (but then again, Anael in the back line is better than having Sue in there)
          -Sue is not the best option for the midline, because the only thing she brings is a bit of speed to the line. In the backline, the same applies. Anael is useful in the backline, but you also have Shu. Shu is definitely better in the back than mid, but that means you have no one for the midline. That's where Duke comes in. Anael could potentially serve as your CM with Duke on the side if Metatron is greatly needed in the backline for defensive purposes. But you'll want another major buffer in the midline, since Duke and Anael both hit reasonably hard.

3: For some reason, Niarose's active isn't being used when she is in the back line, just in the mid (crappy AI I guess)
          -Niarose, from what I've heard, can penetrate for a reasonable amount of damage. Though problems are problems. Not much to be done.

4: Because I use Niarose in the LM spot, I had to put Shu in the CM spot (or I can just use Anael, even though she'd be out of position)
          -Shu is going to the backline. He's just too easily KO'ed.

5: I like using Metatron in the back line because of her Mercy and Insanity, which helps a lot with enemy strikers.
          -There are lots of players that reduce the effective attack power of enemy strikers. Metatron is just one of them.

6: I want Angela so bad, but being a F2P person, I have to stick with Nute.
          -Since you've decided on Angela, just hope to get her from scout or draw. Your goalie pretty much decides the type of backline you should run. Unless of course you are using a pro setup built for a single purpose.

7: I use Shu instead of Duke because I'm using Elaine as my ace (currently Niarose because Elaine ain't maxed yet)
          -The beauty of legendary players is that they are still quite powerful when the leader skill doesn't apply to them.

So, let's think of some potential team setups. Note: Recalling from memory is painfully unreliable, so place the specific players where you want. Also, [] denotes extra slot

Setup 1: Verister.

Leader: Verister.

Frontline: Shura-Elaine-Striker

Midline: Large Buff Provider(Victoria/Vivid Fear/etc)-Metatron-Duke

Backline: Kevin-Verister-Silk [Shu]

Goalie: Angela

For this team, you really don't need Verister, but it gives you some sort of idea for a build using many of the players you currently have. I tried making it mostly Ardor/Dark.

Setup 2: Shura

Leader: Shura

Frontline: Shura-Elaine-Ravian [Stealer]

Midline: Buffer-Metatron-Duke

Backline: Niarose-Healer-Silk

Goalie: Someone Tanky

This team primarily just let's the reflex and action speed buffs Shura gives to the ones who need it.
          Just a word of caution, I don't design teams very often, so these are just for the purpose of brainstorming.

Now, ignoring all of that, let's see what we can do about your actual question. Skill point allocation.

LWF: Beatrice: 5/5/3/5
          ST: Shura: 3/5/0/5
          RWF (Support sometimes) Ravian: 5/3/0/5
          ​LM (LB sometimes) Anael: 5/5/0/5
          CM (RM sometimes) Shu: 5/0/5/5
          RM (RB sometimes) Niarose: 5/4/0/5
          LB (LM sometimes) Sue: 5/5/1/5
          CB (CM sometimes) Metatron: 5/5/0/4
          RB: Silk: 1/5/5/3
          GK (For now) Nute: 5/5/5/0
          Support (RWF sometimes): Elaine: 5/0/3/5
          ~For this part, I'm going to ignore 7* for the most part, since it's pretty much always just 5/5/5/5

Beatrice: looks fine.
          Shura: go for 3/0/5/5 or 5/0/5/3. her second passive is the best part about her. Finish with 5/3/5/5
          Ravian: looks fine. End result likely to be 5/3/5/5
          Anael: go for 1/5/5/5 (balance) or 5/0/5/5 (damage) or 5/5/5/0 (support). This is because her superplay is an incredible asset to her kit.
          Shu: 5/5/0/5. Mind Bind is his worst skill.
          Niarose: 5/4/5/0 for passing, 1/5/3/5 for penetration, end with 5/5/3/5 or 3/5/5/5.
          Sue: 5/5/1/5 for stealing, 1/5/5/5 for supporting. Finish with either 5/5/3/5 or 3/5/5/5
          Metatron: 1/4/4/5 for now. Metatron is all about her passives. Don't neglect them. End with 3/5/5/5
          Silk: 5/5/4/0 for totem. Finish with 5/5/5/3. Silk is all about Crit Resist. 95% is not something to be joked about.
          Nute: looks fine.
          Elaine: 5/5/3/0 or 5/5/0/3 for now, 5/5/3/5 or 5/5/5/3 later. Her first passive outshines the rest.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
          X