Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Thunder/Light] All team advice compiled in one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Thunder/Light] All team advice compiled in one!

Haihai! I just wish to submit my team information and am always eager to hear what I can for advice!

For starters, I am not a whale. I have pulled 2 Legendaries and buying one extremely soon with D stones (my third time buying something since I really wanted Sailor Selena background and the 200 day special), but I did want to say I'm only 3 months in so my amount of "benched characters" is pretty low and the amount of superbs is extremely minor.

Anyway, here is my "Thunder with light and splashed dark" team is, sorry if it's a bit of a mess.

Upcoming:

Haru [Ace] back left.
    Bell Support.

SPUs: Leventor [5]. Baltheon [5], Metatron [2] (will be 5 once I find one more dang 3 star littre), Nerua [1], Lynia [3]

Is there anything you think should be changed for this team? Any suggestions?
    I'd say the only subpar person is Guin, no idea how well Haru will perform.

Now, about my striker, I'd like to know where I need to aim. I have him with a Striking Hand of Thunder, he's still missing the buff from a Silent Cold with Baltheon but this is where I've gotten him:

Should I be changing him up? Aim for more crit? More crit damage? More Pen? I'm looking to finalize finish finish him, thank you for your time!

Hi Nadeko are you by any chance Nadekokoro from reddit? If yes hey how it's going it's me BisokuyaCoco from the reddit. Welcome to Soccer Spirits new forums created by Saber Senpai (Com2usSaber) and enjoy your stay!. Anyway, from what i have heard is that Leventor needs more critical rate and critical damage and shaking heart of thunder is very important to him except if you reroll with a stone get lucky and get a red slot which teranox goes without saying. Best of luck and congrats your team is amazing!

P.S You may need around 200% without skill someone says in the current meta to do damage against Duran+Angela combos or Black Tortoise combos. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeko
      Is there anything you think should be changed for this team? Any suggestions?
      I'd say the only subpar person is Guin, no idea how well Haru will perform.

Now, about my striker, I'd like to know where I need to aim. I have him with a Striking Hand of Thunder, he's still missing the buff from a Silent Cold with Baltheon but this is where I've gotten him:
      262% crit rate with Active is a bit on the low side. You may want more crit rate than that once you get to the higher leagues. I am unsure what league you can currently climb to, so what you have might be enough. 250% crit rate without Active is what you should be looking for if you are trying to get to Galaxy.
      If you are putting Guinevere in front, the position setup should have been Guinevere - Baltheon - Leventor. As for whether you want Haru or Guinevere in front, it all depends on what you are looking for. Haru steals as well as providing Action Speed and Reflexes, so you give Leventor more chances to shoot the ball. Guinevere provides a large damage boost to your entire front line.

Comment

Working...
      X