vS Guild - Global - Positions open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vS Guild - Global - Positions open

Since release and the change of 40-30 members we actually decided to go the route of a 3rd group. Yeah we're crazy. However we established several groups of good players, and our big group of 90 line chat is a virtual family. However week by week some players become inactive or go a different route. I'll post update here if any of our groups open a spot.
    Looking for members with experience no offense to noobies.

Current 5/3
    2 open spots.
    1 in vSanctum and 1 in vSilent
    Reply if interested.

Alternatively you can either message Firstbloodxo (GM) or me (Co-GM) on line about the open spots. We both have the same Username on line as here.

Comment

I want a guild with active members, now my guild many members didn't login for a week or even more.
      I am Lv.49 now, not so strong but not so weak either
      If you are okay, I will leave my guild and join yours.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBloodxo View Post
        Since release and the change of 40-30 members we actually decided to go the route of a 3rd group. Yeah we're crazy. However we established several groups of good players, and our big group of 90 line chat is a virtual family. However week by week some players become inactive or go a different route. I'll post update here if any of our groups open a spot.
        Looking for members with experience no offense to noobies.

Current 5/3
        2 open spots.
        1 in vSanctum and 1 in vSilent
        Reply if interested.
        Hello,
        i'm interested.
        I'm actually lvl 77.
        I'm active every day. ToT Cleared.
        If you want i can join your guild =)

Comment

VSecret is looking for active players to join our guild family. The above mentioned by FirstBlood applies, plz pm me on Line app if you are interested. Thanks in advance and looking forward to be enjoying the game with you already

Comment

Working...
          X