Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge

The CA/AU server really needs to be merged into global now. The current arena and extreme dungeons are extremely difficult to participate in with such a microscopic population. You could watch chat for the entire day and see maybe 4 or 5 nat 5 dungeons spawn. And half the time the person who spawns them won't add anyone, making it impossible to get any stones.

Counterpoint: The CA/AU server has MONTHS of progress ahead of Global and should not be merged for several months, at least, if at all. With arena, RTA arena (coming soon), invasion now needing 9 developed sky landers, and talk of guild battles (coming soon), CA/AU players would have a significant advantage over 99.9% of global players. I would rather see some kind of bonus for rerolling on Global or EU for CA/AU players as opposed to a pure migration. I know it isn't what you want to hear, but if that server is as "dead" as you say, it probably isn't worth com2us alienating the much larger percentage of player base on Global and EU by migrating that server over.

Comment

Server merge will happen as they promissed.
      however, I also would like this to be sooner than later as Ca/Au is really dead..
      Global has receive so much help from events to catch up.

You must understand, with or without the merge, you can’t be “the best” anyways, but I understand ur current ranks may be affected.

The show cannot stop because ure worried about urself and let thousands of player suffer.

My apologize for being blunt. No offence

Comment

Is it dead or does it have thousands of players? It's one of the other, not both.
        He isn't worried about himself, hes worried about actual thousands of players haveing the rug pulled out under them.
        I would like to understand tho how you think some events has made the launch servers catch up to the soft launch server when time is the biggest factor like in any grind game?
        Reason for decrease of players in that server I imagine is cause alot of them moved on to launch as to me and them, it's common sense to never let a beta/softlaunch server merge with actual launch servers.
        What popular game has this happened to in the past?Genuinly curious.
        I haven't seen it yet so do you have a source for the promiss of the merging?

Comment

Well, it used to have a lot more players, however, I do not have an exact number.
          Couple hundreds to maybe one or if we're lucky two thousand player is not enough to keep the fun.

We're running out of player for Chaos dungeons or even friends to play with.

They either quit or they moved to Global.

That to me is dead, you can also ask all the player on this server (AU/CA) they'll say the same.
          This is similar to SW, they did provided Merge options to players.

The event Global had has a bigger help than soft-launch had, we had no use of these events and free shards..
          I have seen streams and reddit player are equally at the same spot, if not better and stronger.
          There's tons of players doing B10 at this moment on Global.

If there's player still lagging behind, then this is not server or the game fault it's the player dedication.

As for the source of merging, they have posted it on FB it'll occurs in between the next 6 months. (from launching date notice I believe)

To conclude, again, we cannot leave Soft-Launch player because Global folks are scared of getting their asses kicked, my apologize for saying this bluntly once again.

Comment

Yes they can, and should,for obvious reasons you have yet to refute. You're saying your own soultion several times tho, players on the soft-lauch server is moving on to the launch server. You think they would do that if they knew they would get merged and given a huge lead in runes,gold,skylanders and last but not leat at all, skillstones?

If you're claiming those 4 parameters are on equal footing due to events you need to send over whatever you are smoking cause that's just not true by any strech of imagination.

"On fb" isn't showing a source either but I understand we won't come to an agreement as you have lots of time invested in a beta server and holding on to hope of them screwing over launch servers by merging you guys into it. Maybe I'm wrong maybe you are. We can only wait and see.

Comment

After much consideration, we have decided to allow server transfer for certain players who meet the conditions below. Please see the information below

⭐️Transfers will only be available for AU/CA server players

⭐️Transfers are limited, only 1 per account

⭐️Transfers will only be allowed for users going from the AU/CA server to Global or EU servers

⭐️We estimate that the finalized transfer plans should take no longer than 6 months

⭐️We will share more details on how the transfers will be carried out, as we finalize
              Last edited by Chety; 05-27-2019, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Not sure if you can see the above post, it’s their official dev notes regarding Server transfer.

On another post which you can also find on their Fb has mentionned they will and had provided event to help newcomer getting up to speed.

Sure I agree we had many benefit from playing from the start such as gold and skillstones.
                However, we have spent so many gems summoning and given headsup to new global server of what to do and what not.

On top of that, we did not have the x20 summones and get a 50pieces of nat5, meaning ur free gems worth a tons more. I am not going to start to blame the game to compensate me though.

I think they did a great job getting global get up to speed and giving 6 months in before allowing server transfer.

Needless to say, there will always players to complain, today is server transfer, tomorrow is pay to win player complain.

I suggest player from global to start putting more dedication as Aus/CA folks is given up farming and waiting for new content.

Comment

What happen to server merge or server transfer?

⭐️Transfers will only be available for AU/CA server players

⭐️Transfers are limited, only 1 per account

⭐️Transfers will only be allowed for users going from the AU/CA server to Global or EU servers

⭐️We estimate that the finalized transfer plans should take no longer than 6 months

⭐️We will share more details on how the transfers will be carried out, as we finalize

Comment

Quote from Dev "Global Release Info: Date: February 27th"

You definitly should share more details about it, i mean yeah you called "should take no longer than 6 months",
                    and you still have time, but the clock is running tic tac tic tac 1 month left stil nothing on the table.

11h59 PM

Comment

Working...
                    X