No announcement yet.

Nightfall not in select any 4* scroll?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightfall not in select any 4* scroll?

Hello, just recently bought the Barbella's Heroic pack so I could get the 40 shards for my Nightfall, only to find out she is not obtainable from the scroll, Everry other dark/light skylander is in there just not Nightfall

Just thought id try make sure the devs know and could maybe either add her in or somehow let others players know she isnt obtainable in that scroll so others players dont waste money like I did.

Sorry if this is not the correct area to post this!

Originally posted by Chingy1993 View Post
    Hello, just recently bought the Barbella's Heroic pack so I could get the 40 shards for my Nightfall, only to find out she is not obtainable from the scroll, Everry other dark/light skylander is in there just not Nightfall

Just thought id try make sure the devs know and could maybe either add her in or somehow let others players know she isnt obtainable in that scroll so others players dont waste money like I did.

Sorry if this is not the correct area to post this!
    We will look into this. Also, thank you for submitting a CS ticket on this issue. And if it wasn't you, then another user noticed the same thing. In any event, this info will be passed along.^^

Comment

Working...
    X