Guarenteed pieces for scenario clear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarenteed pieces for scenario clear

You seriously need to make this a thing, at least one guaranteed piece of the scenarios skylander for clearing a scenario.

We shouldn't be farming x10 and get ZERO pieces x10 runs when the only reason we're usually still in that scenario is for grinding those pieces.

It's not gonna hurt the game by giving us 1 piece per clear; it's already farmable, it just saves a lot of frustration when we have 1000s of pieces to farm for each skylander.

Originally posted by Brax View Post
    You seriously need to make this a thing, at least one guaranteed piece of the scenarios skylander for clearing a scenario.

We shouldn't be farming x10 and get ZERO pieces x10 runs when the only reason we're usually still in that scenario is for grinding those pieces.

It's not gonna hurt the game by giving us 1 piece per clear; it's already farmable, it just saves a lot of frustration when we have 1000s of pieces to farm for each skylander.
    Well noted. Thank you for your feedback, Brax! I will forward your words and see how can we improve the info better. Thanks you for bringing this up!

Comment

Just as an example today I've spent about 200 energy farming for Rocky Road since the update and I've gotten less than ten pieces.

So easily 60+ scenario clears.

This is really ridiculous and a complete waste of my time on the game when I could spend it doing something more productive in the game to continue progressing or simply play something else entirely. -_-

Comment

Working...
      X