Gem prices and refreshes too high?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem prices and refreshes too high?

Refreshing in Skylanders is more expensive than in Summoners War which is already super overpriced.
    Any specific reason for this?

Would recommend lowering refresh gem cost if you're gonna only be giving us 45 energy for 30 gems, which isn't even a full 10 auto runs on anything past normal difficulty.

Originally posted by Brax View Post
    Refreshing in Skylanders is more expensive than in Summoners War which is already super overpriced.
    Any specific reason for this?

Would recommend lowering refresh gem cost if you're gonna only be giving us 45 energy for 30 gems, which isn't even a full 10 auto runs on anything past normal difficulty.
    I don't know why it's so high, but this is something that can be brought up to the dev team. I would not hold out for a definitive answer on why they made the price so high, but they should be made aware that players can see it's a higher rate than what's in similar games and that they find it troubling.

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Yeah, I hope at least that we will have many new way to gather gems because the refill cost paired with the high cost of the dungeon and the absense of the in stage energy drop do people run out of value too quickly... that means that after time u are forced to slow down playing.

I use at least 1k / 2k gems everyday... once quest and stage rewards are finished I will not be able to be as hardcore as now... also cashing it will be to expensive

Comment

Working...
      X