Idea Stolen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea Stolen

Hi, I am the creator of Skylanders: Final Resolution, which is a fanfiction, and hopefully a fangame, for Skylanders. I have played Ring of Heroes for quite some time, but I realized something. The Awakening is a ripoff of my creation, Final Resolution. Both involve the Skylanders gaining new forms, which I disliked. Awakening basically is Final Resolution, minus various parts. The whole form changing is my biggest concern. Final Resolution has existed since about 2014-2015, and has gained some popularity. I plan on making it a real thing in the future, but since Awakening has been created, I don't know what I can do. I cannot share Final Resolution anymore I guess, because I could get Copyrighted by Com2uS for stealing "their" idea, Awakening. Final Resolution has existed way more than Ring of Heroes' Awakening, it saddens me that my idea was stolen by a game that isn't even that fun anymore. My idea would've been very popular, and could become a real game. But Awakening stops that. I hope the developers of Ring of Heroes can do something about this, because I am frustrated that my idea was stolen.

You wouldn't be the first to allege their idea(s) were 'stolen' by an entity. Just curious, did you copyright any of your ideas like any good business person would do ? Also, Activision i believe own the publishing rights and created Skylanders.

Comment

Working...
    X