Team Building Table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Building Table

Hey Skylanders! How do you feel about the game so far? If you ever played Summoners war i believe you can agree that it is very similar, or you can even say other than the Skylanders theme it is 99% identical. Which is not a bad thing.

Summoners War, Skylanders Ring of Heroes and other similar mobile games is about team building. Using different combinations of units to build a team for different content like rune farming or duel. A unit may be insanely good for farming runes but kinda lack laster in duel or vice versa. In other words it takes a lot of brain storming and testing.

It always amazes me in Summoners War how peoples manage to use units i thought of as useless before to beat those high end contents.

So back to Skylanders Ring of Heroes, right now we have 10 elements with roughly 8 units per elements and more to come with future updates. Which is something to look forward to.

Building teams is not always the easiest thing. You might get an awesome idea and you're looking for a certain skill set but not sure which skylander have it. So what do you do? You go through each unit either in your inventory or in collection to see what you can find.

To make things easier, i created this Team Building Table: https://pigheadgaming.com/skylanders...uilding-table/. It is not perfect but i find it useful for me when im building a team and looking for a unit that for example can heal and in AOE or units that have focus aggro to keep them off my attack unit.

There is a filter in the collection, but i feel it's a little bit lacking, hence why i created this. Hope it can be useful for you too!

Team Building Table: https://pigheadgaming.com/skylanders...uilding-table/

I like it! Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1339 View Post
      I like it! Great work!
      Thanks! Glad you like it .

Comment

I love the idea! Get the work rollin!

Comment

Originally posted by Com2us_Eternalmorning View Post
          I love the idea! Get the work rollin!
          Thank you! Will keep working on it!

Comment

Look at this guy...What a pro! <3
            Your tips and guides are SUPER useful. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
            X