Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star rating?

Hi,

Am I missing something or do you nowhere describe, how the star rating is calculated?

I think, I figured some of it out myself, but an official post / comment in game would be nice, to fine tune some levels, you don't get 3 stars...

What I figured out myself already:

- 1 Star for completion
    - 1 Star for nobody dying
    - 1 Star must be something about the timinig... But here I'm lost. I finished some levels with 4:20 and 3 stars and some with 3:40 and only 2 stars...

So a little update from the devs would be very welcome here.

Thanks

I think you are right. I've had one person die and gotten 2 stars instead of 3. So definitely you lose one star if someone dies

I had a question about the 1000 Gems + coins per week Pack for $69. Is that for lifetime? For a month? for a year? For how long do we keep getting the 1000 Gems a week if we buy that pack?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceOfMontreal View Post
      I think you are right. I've had one person die and gotten 2 stars instead of 3. So definitely you lose one star if someone dies

I had a question about the 1000 Gems + coins per week Pack for $69. Is that for lifetime? For a month? for a year? For how long do we keep getting the 1000 Gems a week if we buy that pack?
      You get it once. The 1 times a week means you can purchase the pack once a week, same as summoners war

Comment

If you tap on the x/21 stars button or the star at the top of the list in the Distorted Dimensions it'll tell you the requirements. The time requirement varies depending on difficulty and is only 3 minutes in the Distorted Dimensions.

However the game tells you the second star is "have 1 or more survivors" which is plainly nonsense as it is really to have all three survive like you say.

Comment

Working...
        X