Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter voting event issue. Won but didnt get rewards.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter voting event issue. Won but didnt get rewards.

Hey everyone,

I was one of the 30 "lucky winners" of the Twitter voting event(4/22-4/25), got notified on 30. April that i won and offered the information that was asked.
    Sadly i never received any rewards. On the official discord i found others that had similar issues and a CM firstly told us to contact the twitter team again(I did, no response at all) and secondly asked us for screenshots to investigate him- or herself.

Sadly I never heard of that CM ever since, so i figured I'd just make a forum post and see if i can get any help here.

I added the link to the said twitter post including the "winner notification".

Is there any way to get these rewards still or should i just stop asking for it at this point?

Thanks for the help!

/edit: Cant embed the link for some reason

https://twitter.com/SkylandersRPG/st...90020205383680
    Last edited by Kissaki; 05-20-2019, 12:14 AM.

Hello Kissaki,

We do apologize for the inconvenience in regards to the Twitter Event. Please note that we did lose our CM, PuffyHuff recently and we have been going through a transitional phase with our new CM. I will relay your message to our new CM who will work on delivering the rewards to you guys.

Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

-LavenderGum

Comment

Happy to hear, thank you!

Comment

Sad to say that nothing happened so far, but new twitter events rolling out already.

Bummer :/

Comment

Working...
        X