Event winners?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event winners?

I've seen multiple voting/commenting events on Facebook but I've only seen an actual list of winners from one of the events. Is there a specific webpage that lists them that I'm not finding?

We were announcing winners in a standalone post, but then non-winners kept attempting to add their PIDs without reading the actual post and it created a mess. So instead, we comment on the actual message on the Vote post so that users get a 'direct' message that only they can reply to. SO to som it looks like we were not pulling players names. We can make this more obvious so others won't worry. Thanks for the feedback ^^

Also, when collecting names from Facebook, some of their URLs would be numeric rather than alphabetical and that caused some confusion, too.

Comment

That makes sense! I appreciate the reply and explanation!

Comment

Originally posted by Com2us_PuffyHuff View Post
        We were announcing winners in a standalone post, but then non-winners kept attempting to add their PIDs without reading the actual post and it created a mess. So instead, we comment on the actual message on the Vote post so that users get a 'direct' message that only they can reply to. SO to som it looks like we were not pulling players names. We can make this more obvious so others won't worry. Thanks for the feedback ^^

Also, when collecting names from Facebook, some of their URLs would be numeric rather than alphabetical and that caused some confusion, too.

Yeah I was also confused about the no announcements. Asked in discord and others, but people miss-understand it with the soul stones award lol...

Please edit this line from these posts

"For those 30 lucky winners, we will make an announcement post so be on the lookout for your name."

Its also posted in the latest one...

Comment

Working...
        X