Bug: Soul Stones Switched Upon Summon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Soul Stones Switched Upon Summon

I used a Premium ticket and the legendary SoulStones I received were 5x Stormblade. Great, that put me at 50/50, but when I tapped on "Summon" it proceeded to SWITCH my Soul Stones from Stormblade to Pitboss. Why? Please correct this issue and help return the 5x Stormblade Stones that I originally received. Let me know what information you need. Thank you.

Hello Mortez,

Please note that when you use a premium ticket and when you are done with your summons you have the option to select a card to exchange to obtain other soul stones. When you finished your summons you accidentally exchanged the Stormblade pieces. Unfortunately we are unable to give you back the pieces once you have exchanged.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Lavendergum

Comment

Originally posted by Com2uS_LavenderGum View Post
      Hello Mortez,

Please note that when you use a premium ticket and when you are done with your summons you have the option to select a card to exchange to obtain other soul stones. When you finished your summons you accidentally exchanged the Stormblade pieces. Unfortunately we are unable to give you back the pieces once you have exchanged.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Lavendergum
      I actually in fact did not press the "Exchange" button. Oh well. If that is the support you are going to give, I cannot support this game any longer. Uninstalled and taking my money elsewhere, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X