Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No answer from customer support in more than 48 hours

Hi,

I ran into an issue in Skylanders ring of heros when I finished the Master Eon's guide and collected the 300 legendary soul stones. I used the ingame customer support following the 1:1 Inquiry link, then by posting a message using the "contact us" option. I did once more than 48 hours ago, another attempt more than 24 hours ago and a last attempt a few hours ago. I have not receive a single mail of acknowledgment that my query was being processed or any answer to my support query.
    Is there an issue with the customer support in game system? should I use another communication channel? I would like this issue to be addressed because not only it is very frustrating that the even reward bugged but in addition to that I paid real money for the extra event reward which also bugged.

I have now sent 4 tickets using in game and web site Hive support and still haven't received a single acknowledgement or answer to my inquiry concerning Skylanders ring of heros for 4 days on an issue involving real money transaction.
    Is there a phone number or a mail address to contact directly customer support instead of going through this deft online support? Because 96 hours without responding to a customer on a digital transaction is simply appalling. I know the money involved is not huge, but I won't let any company get away with it no matter the transaction and the amount involved. If I do not get an answer to any of my queries at the end of the week, I will bring my case to google and request a full refund.

A very disappointed customer.

Comment

hey sukoden, let me guess, you leveled your units to the required level, but the claim reward is still greyed out? if that's the case, its not a bug, its just a lack of info, in order to complete the mission you have to have your skylander leveled and 5 stared. so a level 60 hex, will *NOT* complete the mission, you will need her level 60 and 5 star for the quest to complete.

Comment

Working...
      X