• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbella Shards do not drop

1. Operating System: android
    2. Build #: latest
    3. Where the Issue Occurs: earth stages, hard
    4. Issue Description: barbella stages do not drop shards after guaranteed amount.
    5. Screenshots: NA
    6. Barbella shards do not drop after guaranteed amount. many of my guild members and myself have farmed barbella stages at least, if not more than, 10000 times. 0 shards drop after guaranteed amount. its not just bad luck. thank you.

I have also noticed this issue. Other nat 4 pieces do drop after the allotted 10 each day, such as shadow spitfire. Barbella shards do not.

Comment

Confirmed... as in farmed many many times now with no drops after the guaranteed amount. I have farmed through wham-shell, boomer, etc and never gone this long without getting a shard, it is not just bad luck. This is the only stage / hero I have noticed this for as I am farming other nodes just fine after the guaranteed amounts.

Comment

I screwed up the Master Eon event and awakened barbella instead of 5 starring her. I spent FOREVER trying to farm more barbella pieces to 5 star her so that I can get my legendary pieces. Her shards do not drop past the 10 per day.

Comment

Working...
        X