Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImNotFunny Story Reviews Toppers

HI Cm2us
    My name is ImNotFunny, GM for Coffin (and official character story writer for Wonder Tactics )

CAN WE GET A PERMANENT BOX ADDED TO EACH CHARACTERS REVIEWS PAGE FOR CHARACTER STORIES?

A LITTLE ABOUT MY STORIES
    I have been writing stories about the characters and lore of Wonder Tactics for years now.
    most of them have made top 3. but there are some that are buried under pages of other reviews. We crave back stories to go along with the AMAZING animation we are wowed with in WT.
    ...That's where I come in.

MY REQUEST
    If I could have a box at the top of the characters profile to have room to write a proper story/lore. than each character can have their moment to be seen and known, giving people a chance to feel more connected to them.
    Without having to compete with the spaces currently used for reviews.

THE CHALLENGES
    -Using the reviews process means having limited amount of characters in which to write.
    -No way of editing any changes without losing the current spot.

#1 REVIEWED PERSON IN ALL OF WONDER TACTICS
    i have written stories for all Myths, Legends and most 6*'s that are highly praised and have garnered the most total up votes in the game
    People love the stories and it shows I take writing each character very serious and take a lot of pride in doing them. it's a shame when some get buried, or can't be expressed properly by being too small for a good description. It's time to make them official. Let's give the people what they already love and need., Let's make my unofficial stories "Official!"

WORKING WITH ImNotFunny!! (oh hiii!)
    If there was a message or certain change Cm2us would like to make or would like to see, then i can make any changes you might want without losing my spot on top.
    I pay close attention to the art of each character. they each tell such a unique story.
    is there any way you would want to work with me?
    or support a story section so I can write/edit and give each character their spotlight?
    I can email you in private if you want to speak in private. please direct me to an email

Thank you for hearing me out
    the ImNotFunny family loves Wonder Tactics
    please let us help

Thank you
    -ImNotFunny Coffin GM and Official writer of wonder tactics *wink wink
    Last edited by ImNotFunny; 07-23-2019, 09:11 PM.
Working...
X