Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals to Diamonds, please

Hello Devs,

It has been known for a long time that diamonds are hard to come by. I'd like to make a suggestion.

Let us purchase diamonds with crystals. Below are a few options I think would work for this:
    1) The first purchase would be something like 10 diamonds for 150 crystals. Then the crystal cost would double for each purchase, i.e. 1st purchase is 150 crystals = 10 diamonds, 2nd purchase 300 crystals = 10 diamonds, 3rd purchase 600 crystals = 10 diamonds, etc. This should reset every day.
    2) Make a limit of two purchases a day, with the second one costing more than the first, i.e. 1st purchase is 150 crystals = 10 diamonds, 2nd purchase is 500 crystals = 15 diamonds.
    3) Allow a max of 10 diamond purchases with crystals a month, i.e. 1,500 crystals = 100 diamonds limited to 10 each month (0/10).
    4) Allow an infinite number of diamond purchases at the same rate, i.e. always 500 crystals = 20 diamonds.

I'm very curious to hear the community's and the devs's thoughts on this. I know diamonds have been a sore subject, especially for free to play players.

Luglug

Definitely agree with this. F2P players have no chance getting diamonds now.

Comment

I do think all F2P players must agree with this! I don't understand why there is no ways to collect diamond right now.

Comment

You're driving away f2p players who make up the largest part of the playerbase by giving them no way to compete with paying players who have easy access to diamonds

Comment

Working...
        X