Have you noticed all this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed all this?

1)Cut the chance of improving equipment by 2 times.
    2)Enter the stones increasing the chance of improvement by 2 times.
    3)Profit!

I do not like this game policy!

Hello, could explain more about this? I did not get it

Comment

Originally posted by Com2uS_CollagenPower View Post
      Hello, could explain more about this? I did not get it
      Yes, it was a complaint. He is assuming that the chance of upgrading equipment was reduced with the last update. Additionally, he assumed that the blessed stones were implemented to revert the nerf. Basically he is saying that the chance of a successful upgrade did not change with the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Allankar View Post
        1)Cut the chance of improving equipment by 2 times.
        2)Enter the stones increasing the chance of improvement by 2 times.
        3)Profit!

I do not like this game policy!
        Not disagreeing with your assessment Nachi, but I wanted to offer a potential alternative underlying message with the complaint. When I read it I (someone who does pay to play on a moderate level), I have to put myself in a free to play players perspective. When I do that I feel as though he is saying that the upgrade success rate was lowered, but then if you purchase (or admittedly earn somethrough disenchanting/etc.) you have an unfair advantage at getting equipment upgrades.

It does also bring up a potential "beef" that the players in general might have as they could see the overall move to add these gems (IF INDEED THE SUCCESSFUL UPGRADE CHANCE WAS LOWERED) as I do not know that it was, but if it was then it looks to the community like the policy unfairly promotes the need to use these "purchase-able" items and if you are unwilling to then you have to suffer lowered upgrade chances with no real way it benefited you. (which also assumes the upgrade chance if lowered, indeed goes back to some value above what it was originally before the gems were implemented in the game and lowering the base chance).

Just another interpretation :-P. Not trying to raise a debate.

I love the game, but everyone feels good when they see successful on the upgrade. The "joy" of having had to work for something by grinding out opportunities is quickly overshadowed by the "RNGeebus" just having a grudge.

Comment

If the store and package costs weren't so exorbitant this wouldn't even be an issue.

Comment

Working...
          X